1 of 1
So what don’t vaccines cause, again?
Posted: 17 September 2013 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

We shouldn’t need a study to tell us this… but a recent study has shown no link whatsoever between vaccines and autism, or any other disease, disorder, or malady for that matter..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/29/vaccine-schedule-autism/2026617/

In the mean time, there’s a nearby charter school that caters to anti-vaxxers, in defiance of the various county and district health regulations…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 18 September 2013 02:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Perhaps you could unleash some measles into their school? See how they get on with it.

Posted: 18 September 2013 11:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Mr R - 18 September 2013 02:59 AM

Perhaps you could unleash some measles into their school? See how they get on with it.

I don’t need to. They’ve already had some outbreaks, apparently.

*sigh*

Anti-vaxxers are really one of my few absolute hot buttons.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 19 September 2013 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

I think the problem is that because vaccines have reduced the incidence of a number of horrible diseases, complacency has set in; people think that these diseases aren’t an issue or have been eradicated, but what the truth is, is that herd immunity has prevented any outbreak and those who choose not to immunise break that. The press hasn’t helped, but then the press is their to sell papers, not facts.

Posted: 05 October 2013 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-06-04
Mr R - 19 September 2013 04:43 AM

I think the problem is that because vaccines have reduced the incidence of a number of horrible diseases, complacency has set in; people think that these diseases aren’t an issue or have been eradicated, but what the truth is, is that herd immunity has prevented any outbreak and those who choose not to immunise break that. The press hasn’t helped, but then the press is their to sell papers, not facts.

Ding! I think you are absolutely correct. I can’t believe that all the people that are against vaccines really think that they are the cause of more problems, they’re just used to not seeing what would happen if we didn’t have them. Straight complacency.

1 of 1