1 of 1
UFOs now available in blue and yellow
Posted: 01 May 2013 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-22365368

A passenger aircraft had a narrow miss with an unidentified object over Glasgow, a report has revealed.

The Airbus A320 was making its final approach to Glasgow Airport on 2 December when an object passed about 300ft underneath it.

The pilot of the aircraft said the risk of collision with the object, which did not show up on radar, had been “high”.

Sounds like it might be a microlight/glider.

Posted: 02 May 2013 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Yeah.. at that altitude, I’d go with someone out having a joyride in their little buzzer. With any luck, having a giant airplane roar overhead a hundred yards away will make them think twice about where they fly…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 12 June 2013 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

1 of 1