1 of 1
Condition of 5-year old rape victim
Posted: 21 April 2013 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

http://news.yahoo.com/condition-indian-girl-raped-improves-122022057.html

NEW DELHI (AP) — The condition of a 5-year-old girl who was allegedly kidnapped, raped and tortured by a man and then left alone in a locked room in India’s capital for two days has improved, a doctor said Sunday, as protests continued over the authorities’ handling of the case.

“Sexual crimes against women and children are reported every day in Indian newspapers, and women often complain about their sense of insecurity when they leave their homes.”

Get Real here, these crimes are against women, girls AND little boys!  This kind of bullsh_ has to stop and grown, adult men need to behave like civilized-in-control human beings, not wailing, thrashing, unthinking, barbaric and wretched animals.  If the site of a beautiful or innocent face is so explosive to you, then lock yourself indoors, look the other way or see a doctor.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 22 April 2013 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

This is happening in a culture that is generally riddled with corruption at all levels and where their view of women is something totally foreign to us.  As much as the protesters have a valid point I have a hard time believing anything useful will come out of the Indian government about this.  Personally, I wouldn’t be sad if they lynched the responible persons.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 22 April 2013 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, there have been some arrests made. With any luck, justice will be done, and the girl’s wounds - physical and metnal - will heal well.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1