1 of 1
2 arrested for planting razor blade bits in doughnuts
Posted: 20 March 2013 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  405
Joined  2005-10-26

Dedication! No-one can accuse them of only going at this half hearted.
Pity it was such a stupid plan, and they served them to an innocent person.

Couple ‘planted razor blades in donuts and SWALLOWED THEM THEMSELVES to get a payout from grocery store’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2292761/Carole-Lee-Leazer-Hardman-Michael-Condor-planted-razors-donuts-payout-grocery-store.html

A couple have been arrested after allegedly spiking a packet of doughnuts with razor blades in an attempt to secure a cash settlement from a Utah grocery store.

Police say Carole Lee Leazer-Hardman and Michael Condor of Draper ate several of the ‘spiked’ donuts and even gave one to a co-worker who was not in on the scheme.

The razor blades ranged in size with the biggest as large as a thumbnail.

A Utah couple claimed they swallowed razor blades hidden inside store-bought doughnuts, but police say their story had a hole in it - the couple planted them.

Hospital X-rays revealed that Leazer-Hardman, 39, and Condor, 35, had several of the razor blades in their stomachs.

A co-worker who ate one of the blade filled pastries suffered cuts to her mouth.
cont

Posted: 20 March 2013 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

....omg…..............

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 20 March 2013 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

Some people will do anything for attention and money.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 21 March 2013 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2892
Joined  2005-06-15

I can only think of a swear word for that.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 24 March 2013 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

See, if you’re going for product tampering, it’s very, very important NOT to eat the things you’ve tampered. You wanna take ONE bite, wherein one ‘discovers’ the tampering, suffering perhaps some minor lacerations to the cheek/gum. THEN you sue for whatever… not that you’ll get anything from the company, as product tampering is an illegal act, not sponsored by the company. If you’re looking to frame a specific person, perhaps the chief don’t-put-razor-blades-in-donuts person at the plant, then maybe this make sense, but otherwise.. you’re looking at an uphill battle to prove things.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 24 March 2013 08:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

Apparently they didn’t think the plan thru to the end and consider alternate possibilities.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 26 March 2013 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

So this again, relates to the Harvard Cheating thread…............such games, schemes, and ideas: the end agenda.  Well, seems to me that such creative minds would be better used for legitimate and USEFUL things!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 26 March 2013 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Just proof that one can be creative AND stupid at the same time, Huli.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1