1 of 1
Not the clearest with the photo
Posted: 26 January 2013 12:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15

Story here about a man caught on CCTV in relation to assaulting a woman. But it’s not perfectly clear which man it is.

Woman assaulted on train in Heidelberg
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/woman-assaulted-on-train-in-heidelberg-20130126-2dd4g.html

(Last two paragraphs)
The man has been described as Caucasian in appearance, aged in his early to mid-20s, with a slim build and short brown hair.

He was wearing a black T-shirt with a large motif on the front, dark coloured shorts, white runners and was carrying a black and grey backpack on the night of the alleged incident

From the description I’d say it’s the man on the left. But I think they should’ve put a circle around him or maybe cropped the picture so it’s only him showing.

Heidelberg Station is on the same railway line I normally use.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 26 January 2013 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Well, the guy on the right appears to be wearing a yellow hat, so it probably isn’t him that’s being described….

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 26 January 2013 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

He was wearing a black T-shirt with a large motif on the front, dark coloured shorts, white runners and was carrying a black and grey backpack on the night of the alleged incident.

Also the white sneakers and large motif does seem to apply to the guy on the left more than the one on the left…

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 27 January 2013 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15
hulitoons - 26 January 2013 09:15 AM

He was wearing a black T-shirt with a large motif on the front, dark coloured shorts, white runners and was carrying a black and grey backpack on the night of the alleged incident.

Also the white sneakers and large motif does seem to apply to the guy on the left more than the one on the left…

“....apply to the guy on the left more than the one on the left…” smirk

I can see you’re probably right. Anybody reading the text should realise this. I guess, though, that people just glancing the heading and the photo might get confused.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

1 of 1