1 of 3
MoH Paranormal Resurrection Invitation!
Posted: 16 January 2013 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Figured it might be a good idea to offer a real invitation URL to our empty house here….I’m tired of banging around with so few other frightful ghosts….......not enough to have an actual choir!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 16 January 2013 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15

Do you mean like putting the url on other web sites or forums?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 16 January 2013 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

I guess you could to get some new members, but mainly it’d just be nice to get the old members posting again.  Conversations here are, or used to be, more in-depth, spread over longer periods and more thoughtful and fun and some of us, maybe even other members who haven’t been posting, might be missing this.

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 16 January 2013 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

It feels a bit like a marriage: after a while, you run out of things to talk about.

Maybe it is also because we managed to effectively scare off all the loonies.

Frankly, I also think the lack of life on the MoH main page (Alex, where art thou?! Mi lanct na di gheselle mijn ) is involved.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 16 January 2013 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

I agree LaMa….....we actually need those weirdos (I mean those other ones) in the periphery.  And Alex has been spending way too much time writing books and on Weird Science…......he needs to research members here since as a group you can’t get MUCH weirder!

Signature 

Posted: 16 January 2013 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

I’m sure you can Huli but finding the right ones is the trick.  There is weird and there is conspiracy theory weird.  I guess a sprinkling of both would be suitable.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 19 January 2013 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21
gray - 16 January 2013 08:31 PM

I’m sure you can Huli but finding the right ones is the trick.  There is weird and there is conspiracy theory weird.  I guess a sprinkling of both would be suitable.

Well, I would certainly think so! cheese  (Though one can never tell what those *other* looneys are thinking! You know how THEY can be! ) blank stare  cool grin

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 19 January 2013 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
daveprime - 19 January 2013 06:37 AM
gray - 16 January 2013 08:31 PM

Well, I would certainly think so! cheese  (Though one can never tell what those *other* looneys are thinking! You know how THEY can be! ) blank stare  cool grin

scarce?

Signature 

Posted: 22 January 2013 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-03-14

I would have thought one or two of them might chime in on the conversation by now.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 23 January 2013 05:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

Me too gray.  I hate it when I come back and see my name behind all messages…..it makes me feel pretty much like an idiot and this one will sport my name again.

Signature 

Posted: 24 January 2013 12:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-03-14

Naw, I’ll save you the agony.

Signature 

My blog
My Website

Posted: 24 January 2013 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

*snoozes on the couch*

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 3