1 of 1
An odd thing
Posted: 03 January 2013 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Most odd ... twice in 3 days we have gone to Wegmans for groceries and seen two cars filled with oddities.  On New Year’s Day we saw an older woman wearing sweaters, one on top of the other and footed in what seemed to be slippers jostling an overburdened-filled car trunk packed high with many pillows and blankets, folded one upon the other such that nothing else could possibly fit.  She was lifting and turning each as though looking for something.  We assumed she might be travelling for some time to be so well fully furnished was her vehicle.

Tonight we parked beside another car and when Erik turned to open his door and saw the car he remarked in some exclamation so I too turned to look.  This car was filled both front and back, high with what appeared as refuse garbage, all kinds of crumpled papers, curled and wasted containers such as are used for pizza and other kinds of carry foods; plastic wraps, all flooding up even above the windows both front to back, completely and solidly packed.  I could not see if the driver seat was clear at all but it was evident the passenger front was part of the rest of the flood, all the way up.  If the windows were open it would have spilled out to the ground.

Both designs felt uncomfortable and overly odd since both vehicles sat in high transport parking areas and not in shadowed corners.  One would not have itched, but two seems more like a portent or just plain weird?

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 07 January 2013 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Ahh.. yeah.. I’ve seen those sorts of cars before.

What you’re seeing is basically hoarders who are living out of their cars. Not sure why the fast food trash acumulates as well, but it’s not unheard of. It’s a mental ‘quirk’ of their particular illness.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1