1 of 1
Jack the Ripper identified ... again.
Posted: 01 November 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

Jack the Ripper was a surgeon from Essex, professor claims after two years of research

Infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper was a surgeon working near the murder scenes, a professor believes.

Prof Eduardo Cuitino, 38, has identified Whitechapel hospital doctor Stephen Herbert Appleford as the man who brutally killed five women in 1888.

He said university rower and swimmer Appleford was strong and left-handed as the Ripper was reputed to be.

The Uruguayan ­investigator, who sifted evidence for two years, also said Essex-born Appleford, 36 in 1888, was at the age when psychopathic killers are most prolific.

Prof Cuitino, a probability expert at the ORT University in ­Montevideo, thinks Appleford began his killing spree after his mum died in 1881.

In 1882, a woman was knifed in East London and Appleford was found nearby.

He said he was a surgeon and later vowed she cut herself.

He died childless at 88 in 1940. Prof Cuitino said: “He probably killed himself.”

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 02 November 2012 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we are pretty sure though, that whoever he was, he’s really REALLY dead by now…......right?

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 02 November 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

be…

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 02 November 2012 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I await eagerly the point at which the number of Rippers outnumbers the occupants of London during the murders…

Ripperology - make some wild speculations, publish a sensationalist book, count money knowing that nobody can call you wrong.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 03 November 2012 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14
Robin Bobcat - 02 November 2012 02:20 PM

I await eagerly the point at which the number of Rippers outnumbers the occupants of London during the murders…

Ripperology - make some wild speculations, publish a sensationalist book, count money knowing that nobody can call you wrong.

So when do we want to get in on the action?

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 03 November 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
gray - 03 November 2012 11:20 AM
Robin Bobcat - 02 November 2012 02:20 PM

So when do we want to get in on the action?

Well, I did leave out the other end of it: Publish a compilation of existing theories and speculations.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1