2 of 8
The biggest hoax of all - the Universe is tiny and fits INSIDE the hollow inverted earth, and there’s a glass sky.
Posted: 26 August 2012 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

There is clear consensus about this under scientists and you can find scores of scientific papers on this if you care to look for them.

Oh, poor LaMa, his eyes has been closed by science.

[/stevie mode]

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 26 August 2012 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

A glass canopy eh?  I guess that would mean the stars are just reflections caused by kids shining laser pointers up in the air for hours on end in the same relative position and time every day.  Of course they sould have to have pretty steady hands. 

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 27 August 2012 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-08-21
LaMa - 26 August 2012 01:28 PM
Stevie - 24 August 2012 04:09 PM

in light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), [...]Libyan Desert Glass (which are shards of naturally-formed yellow glass stewn in a large oval array across the Libyan Desert which confounds scientists as to their origin)

Actually, it is very clear that tektites and impact glasses such as Lybian desert glass have their origin in asteroid impacts. Tektite glass is terrestrial in isotopic composition, it are glassy ejecta from the impact crater. Several tektite strewn fields can be traced to known impact craters (Moldavites and Riess crater, Georgiates/Bediasites and Chesapeake crater, Ivory Coast tektites and Bosumtwi crater) or specific regions (australasian tektites and the Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia area) by means of their isotope composition and age.

There is clear consensus about this under scientists and you can find scores of scientific papers on this if you care to look for them.

If there is a glass canopy at 62-70 miles, how do you explain satellites? Why don’t they crash into that glass canopy when they are launched?

nope, wrong.
ldg has been tested to NOT be of impact origin.
tektites are still a “mystery”. no craters.
fact:
NAZI/CIA Paperclip cognizance.
Masonic cover up too.
try again.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=275530565889937
but if you’d like to still disagree, i can put you on my shame page.

Posted: 27 August 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2897
Joined  2005-06-15
Stevie - 27 August 2012 07:33 PM

in light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), [...]Libyan Desert Glass (which are shards of naturally-formed yellow glass stewn in a large oval array across the Libyan Desert which confounds scientists as to their origin)

Actually, it is very clear that tektites and impact glasses such as Lybian desert glass have their origin in asteroid impacts. Tektite glass is terrestrial in isotopic composition, it are glassy ejecta from the impact crater. Several tektite strewn fields can be traced to known impact craters (Moldavites and Riess crater, Georgiates/Bediasites and Chesapeake crater, Ivory Coast tektites and Bosumtwi crater) or specific regions (australasian tektites and the Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia area) by means of their isotope composition and age.

If there is a glass canopy at 62-70 miles, how do you explain satellites? Why don’t they crash into that glass canopy when they are launched?

nope, wrong.
fact:
NAZI/CIA Paperclip cognizance.
Masonic cover up too.
try again.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=275530565889937
but if you’d like to still disagree, i can put you on my shame page.

Where is your evidence for disagreeing with LaMa? Plus you didn’t answer LaMa’s point about the satellites. That video is nonsensical. I say LaMa’s argument is infinitely more credible than yours.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 27 August 2012 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-21

talk to the hand, shilly.
or see my link.

Posted: 27 August 2012 11:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Stevie - 27 August 2012 11:49 PM

talk to the hand, shilly.
or see my link.

The facebook link lead to meaningless rubbish.

The first link you gave lead to a page that doesn’t back up it’s claims with any reputable studies. Therefore I also find that page to be meaningless rubbish.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 28 August 2012 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
Stevie - 27 August 2012 07:33 PM

nope, wrong.

Ivory Coast tektites and Bosumtwi crater:
Koeberl et al. (1998), Petrology and geochemistry of target rocks from the Bosumtwi impact structure, Ghana,and comparison with Ivory Coast tektites. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 62, 2179–2196

Georgiate/Bediasite tektites and Chesapeake Bay crater:
Koeberl et al. (1996), Impact Origin of the Chesapeake Bay Structure and the Source of the North American Tektites. Science 271, 1263-1266

Moldavite tektites and Ries & Steinheim double crater:
Von Engelhardt et al. (2005), Chemistry, small-scale inhomogeneity, and formation of moldavites as condensates from sands vaporized by the Ries impact. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 69, 5611–5626
Stöffler et al. (2002), Modeling the Ries-Steinheim impact event and the formation of the moldavite strewn field. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 37, 1893-1907

Australasian tektites:
Blum et al. (1992), Neodymium and strontium isotopic study of Australasian tektites: New constraints on the provenance and age of target materials. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 56, 483–492.

And these are only a few of the publications available on this topic.

Likewise, there is enough literature showing LDG contains traces of the original cosmic impactor body, have isotopic signatures similar to the North African area it occurs in, and shock-deformed quartz has been found in the area. All signs that point to an impact origin.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 28 August 2012 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-21

NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHZM0RD7Orc&list=UUkA_TWTLZZN614ljX-biipA&index=0&feature=plcp 

* I’ll leave the link ‘live’, but pointing people to a video that just calls them names and uses profanity is hardly a good way to substantiate or support your theory.*

Posted: 28 August 2012 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Ah yes, a video with disabled like/unlike buttons.
´nough said.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 28 August 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-21

you think im gonna let you crap ona masterpiece. think again shamed one.

Posted: 28 August 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Stevie - 28 August 2012 04:36 PM

you think im gonna let you crap ona masterpiece. think again shamed one.

This so called “masterpiece” offers no proof. It’s really just a rude piece of nonsense.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

2 of 8