1 of 1
Facelift Bungee
Posted: 09 August 2012 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Just saw this on Stephen Cobert…the tv was on mute but I watched him have two women try this thing with before and after videos and honestly, I saw NO difference and I thought he was making this up but apparently NOT!: here’s a video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7NEUFojwY

here’s the website:
http://www.faceliftbungee.com/

Instant Facelift Hair Accessory

Wishing there was an affordable way to hold your face up for the day (or every day) without spending thousands? Now there is! Created for all of us who want a fresh look but don’t want painful surgery or costly injections. Facelift Bungee is: Instant, Natural, Removable, Painless and Invisible once inserted into hair. We want all women to watch in the Mirror as they insert facelift bungee into their hair and be amazed as up to ten years are lifted off instantly.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 09 August 2012 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Word from the Jezebel site:  http://jezebel.com/5928247/facelift-bungee-takes-facelifts-to-extremes-but-fails-to-help-us-cheat-our-inevitable-deaths

The Facelift Bungee works by braiding two small, tight plaits right above your ears then connecting a small bungee cord, which wraps around the back of your head and hides under your hair, to the braids using fascinating combs. According to Aschauer, the product will take over 10 years off your face and causes no more pain then a tight ponytail. Drawbacks to the product include headband-headache, coke eyes and the acceptance that you face has been jerry-rigged with ropes and pulleys, almost as if you were treating it like the set of a tired old Vaudeville show that should have closed months ago.

Maybe it works. Maybe the Facelift Bungee will fool everyone into thinking that you are not a grown woman, but instead one of the girls from iCarly. But remember this as you disconnect the bungee from your head and your face tumbles back to its true and noble form: No matter how young you look, Death comes for us all.

There is a video on tat page too….. and now I really DO have a headache!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 10 August 2012 09:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

From their FAQ:

Q. I heard packaging is reusable, but how? 
A. Yes.  Simply, peel the label off and use the jar to hold ear rings, vitamins, etc.

LOL  Really, they have people regularly asking them how to re-use a jar???

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

1 of 1