1 of 1
Sylvester Stallone is a Time-Lord? Seen on AD 1511 Vatican painting
Posted: 11 May 2012 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Person with a face uncanningly like that of Sylvester Stallone is present on a 16th century Vatican painting by Raphael.

Read more at the source

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 11 May 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I always find these things interesting.  When I traveled to all the countries my Dad’s work took us, I saw people that looked so very like those I’d met here in the States, yet these were people of very different ethnicities and even races from the others.  Over the years I’ve seen this over and over again and wonder two things:  1.  If people were designed by a single entity, perhaps that artist was constricted, OR 2. we all came from the same seeds at the beginning of the big bang’s stardust!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 11 May 2012 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

Meet Eve.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 11 May 2012 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
Unfairly Balanced - 11 May 2012 12:06 PM

Meet Eve.

Ah Ha!!!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 12 May 2012 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

Some more faces back into the then and in the now.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 14 May 2012 02:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

^^I think several of those are convincing time travelers.  But Some are not…It’s just a coincidence of hairstyle & position.  There are two actresses that I pretty much can’t tell apart…Lemme see if I can find a good pic…

One is Britney Snow…the other is…Jessy Schram.  I only notice b/c I’m a fan of Ms. Snow…and thought it was odd she would be in the TV show “Once Upon a Time” b/c she had another series.  Why do this other role?  So when I checked her IMDB…I noticed OUaT was not in her credits…And realized they were different people.

Huli…I have also noticed the same thing.  I have seen several people that made me double or triple take…or even outright stare (without looking too stalkery, I hope) b/c I was SURE it was someone I knew in the US.

(I have a larger version of this side by side, but couldn’t upload it here.)

Image Attachments
lookalikea.jpg
 Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

1 of 1