4 of 8
FUEL ADDITIVES: Pills, liquids etc. Are these for real or just more SCAMS?
Posted: 17 May 2006 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2006-02-25

Waver - Thanks for the information. 

According to the link, BioPerformance claims to have had $25 million in sales since December alone, and 4,500 distributors just in Texas.  No doubt most of those 4,500 distributors (if they really exist) claimed that the product performed as advertised, based on testimonials, lab results provided by BioPerformance, or whatever.  The Texas AG concluded, however, that the BioPerformance gas pill (which was really just naphthalene, i.e., mothballs) had no effectiveness and, if anything, had a negative effect on automobile performance. This news item shows once again how easily thousands of people get sucked into a scam, and will present baseless claims of efficacy as if true for whatever reason (wishful thinking, placebo effect, dishonestly, lack of knowledge and sophistication, etc.)

Waver, I’m starting to think that in your heart you are seriously beginning to doubt the Lifewave thing.  If so, congratulations.

Posted: 17 May 2006 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2006-02-25

I assume that, now that the Texas AG has gathered evidence demonstrating that the BioPerformance gas pill is a fraud, that the Enviro-Max company will drop its legal contention that BP’s product is an infringing copy of Enviro-Max’s fuel additive.  See http://www.go-bp.com/response.html.

Posted: 17 May 2006 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  459
Joined  2005-07-08

“The only way you can know for certain is to give it an HONEST try no motivation, no agenda, just try it.

I understand that Baylor University is testing the product. We are anxiously awaiting their report. We have heard that their initial report is positive.”

Well, I guess they heard WRONG!!!

Posted elsewhere just a few short days ago by a Bioperformance pill groupie.

The power of words to conn so many people.

!

Posted: 18 May 2006 04:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

If I stick one LifeWave patch above my car’s right wheel-arch and the other above the left, wouldn’t my car run more efficiently anyway? So why bother with the additives?

Posted: 18 May 2006 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  459
Joined  2005-07-08

“May 17th, 2006.
Dear BioPerformance Family,

Early this morning we became aware of a Temporary Restraining Order that has been filed in Civil Court against OUR Company.  I say OUR because from humble beginnings you have helped grow BioPerformance.  I have been blessed because of you.

We are right now working with OUR Attorneys to vigorously defend OUR Company.  Over the next few days you will be hearing and seeing some negative press.  When you are successful in your industry a lot of people take shots at you because they want to obtain the success that the BioPerformance family has created.  Just like Amway, Herbalife and Mary Kay we will come out of this challenge stronger than ever!

I want to thank you again for all of your support during this time.

Sincerely,

Lowell Mims”

What a lovely man!

Keep taking the pills.

Posted: 22 May 2006 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-05-30

I remember many years ago there was a company selling a pill which they claimed would allow a car to burn water instead of gasoline.

The pill consisted of Calcium Carbide, which as any caver knows, produces acetylene gas when dissolved in water. More than a few people blew up their cars trying to use the stuff.

Posted: 22 May 2006 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-05-22

oh oh
Greetings to all ....I have read with interest various comments on BioPerformance Fuel Pill.

While I am not here to defend the Company it is interesting to me how many experts we have in
this forum and how they have a prejudgemental attitude towards a product (and Company) that they probalbly have never used.

The comments seem to be self serving in that they slam BioPerformance to promote their own product.

This is showing very little professionalism..If ones product is sooooooo great then let it sell itself and quit bashing
something you know very little about.

I’ve tried the product and it works…Let BioPerformance have their day in court and let Democracy prevail…..
This is actually a positive thing for BioPerformance and it’s distributors as each will know where they stand
and what the future holds for each when alll is said and done…

Rember what goes round comes round.
Have a super day!
Check this out! Now here’s a worthy product/opportunity: http://www.aatcm.com/turboit

Posted: 22 May 2006 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-05-22

Well, lookie here!

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/05/tx_fuel_pills.html

Posted: 23 May 2006 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

Luckymeek, you are new to this forum aren’t you?

The comments seem to be self serving in that they slam BioPerformance to promote their own product.

Oh really?  And what product is that?  I believe that BioPerformance is a scam product that does not work.  I also believe that none of the other fuel additives work either.  So, just because I don’t think BioPerformance works means I must be promoting my own product.  Please let me know what product I am promoting, as I don’t even know myself.

it is interesting to me how many experts we have in
this forum and how they have a prejudgemental attitude towards a product (and Company) that they probalbly have never used.

Do I honestly have to respond to this one?  When a product has no evidence to back up the fact that it works, then why should I dish out the money to try it.  In fact, when should I spend any time on it at all.  Even if I use it and believe it may of had an effect, it still means nothing.  Some things have such ridiculous claims that it is pretty damn certain that it’s not going to work, and therefore not worth my time.

This is showing very little professionalism..If ones product is sooooooo great then let it sell itself and quit bashing
something you know very little about.

Actually, I think that thinking for yourself and questioning things is very professional.  I think that it is also pretty professional to encourage others not to buy into a scam product.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 23 May 2006 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

From the article posted by CMG:

“The Attorney General’s lawsuit alleges violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and the promotion of an illegal pyramid scheme, which can result in penalties of $20,000 per violation.”

Things aren’t looking so good for you Luckymeek

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 24 May 2006 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-05-24

Ok everyone!  I had to get in on this conversation….

I have been doing some research on Ethos, in fact I have joined, myself.  Based on the research that I have done, the product and company (Ethos Environmental) are legitimate and effective.  Here is my dilemma….I do have a concern about the track record of the Marketing team.  From what I have learned, Ethos Environmental is a separate entity from 4ECorp which is run by Shane McGuire and Dan Atkinson.

So, could it be that Enrique is legitimate, and has hooked up with these guys to market his product full-force?  There is substantial evidence and endorsements to make a believer out of me in the product.  Ethos Environmental is currently in a merger process with another company (Victor Industries).

So what do we really make of all of this?  Is it possible that Shane and Dan are trying to legitimately do something right this time, or should we assume that they are scam-ming on Ethos Environmental?  I’ve read all the articles, I’ve listened to the conference calls, I’ve watched the explosion…It’s really hard to believe this is nothing more than a scam….And the first article I have read was dated 2001….that’s 5 years ago.  If the product was bogus, wouldn’t it have been shut down by now? 

Listen, I don’t proclaim to know the answers….But I do want to know the truth.

Here’s one of the articles from april of last year.

http://www.sandiegomag.com/issues/april05/business0405.asp

I would value your personal experiences with these guys or their companies…..and/or Ethos

4 of 8