1 of 1
New “Too Skinny”
Posted: 11 May 2006 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2006-01-08

Even though a couple are one’s that have been posted, I haven’t seen the majority of them on here yet.

Posted: 11 May 2006 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2005-01-18

I want to break them.

Signature 

Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle is not so bad?
Soldier: Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

Posted: 11 May 2006 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Just to clarify, these are photoshopped images.  I’m not sure why they are making the rounds but I suppose there are some guys who are turned on by women on the verge of kidney failure, that weird odor that comes from a body consuming itself for fuel, and the verge of death.

Here’s the after and before of the model at the top.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 11 May 2006 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2006-01-08

They were in a bulletin going around MySpace. You know how those MySpace kids are… *rolls eyes.*

Posted: 11 May 2006 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  374
Joined  2004-04-20
Bebelicious - 11 May 2006 11:12 PM

I suppose there are some guys who are turned on by women on the verge of kidney failure

I think the main audience for images like these is actually girls, not guys. Anorexic girls, specifically. They use them as “thinspiration”.

Posted: 11 May 2006 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

That is some seriously messed up shit right there…

Ok girls.. next stop, KFC! And if you all don’t each finish your bucket-o’-gravy, we *will* be stopping by Ben and Jerry’s…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 11 May 2006 10:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Wouldn’t the photo-shop images be a real person pasted onto someone else’s head?

So, are the bodies real, or is that a manipulated image?

Sickening, I agree with whoever stated that.

Look a lot like pictures of POW’s, you know?

And to think the female singer who I thought had the greatest voice ever, indeed I fell head-over-heals in love with her, Karen Carpenter, did this to herself!

Dan the Nothing Left To Say Guy

Posted: 11 May 2006 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2006-05-09

LOL…...I love our society.  LOL

Signature 

Due to recent events, I have been able to determine beyond a shadow of a doubt that my purpose in life is to control all of humanity.  All who oppose my undeniable rights to world domination will be terminated, thank you.

Posted: 12 May 2006 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

They’re photomanips, Dan. Anyone that scrawny would likely be near death. The third one, and the second and third from last *might* be untampered, but then they’re not nearly as extreme. Still, some anorexic people look at them and say ‘Oh, they’re thin *and* healthy, so it must be ok!’ and then proceed to starve themselves trying to accomplish the impossible.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 12 May 2006 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2006-05-09

The bodies of these people look almost identical to those of the Jewish prisoners in the German concentration camps of WWII (Especially the fourth image down on the right hand side).  Nearing the end of the war in 1945, the liberating armies of America, Britain, and Russia documented how the Jewish lived and the physical condition which they were in.  It was some pretty heavy stuff…  ohh

Signature 

Due to recent events, I have been able to determine beyond a shadow of a doubt that my purpose in life is to control all of humanity.  All who oppose my undeniable rights to world domination will be terminated, thank you.

Posted: 14 July 2006 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Well, I think the second one is Kate Moss, and she doesn’t look like that in real life. Skinny, yes. Walking dead. no.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 18 July 2006 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  827
Joined  2005-10-20

picture 3 and 10 look like normal people, not anorexics, 3 looks skinny and 10 looks healthy

Signature 

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

1 of 1