1 of 1
Outta here
Posted: 12 April 2012 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I have been so angry over the past few days that it’s just making me ill, really, physically ill.  I think I have seen just too much pain out in this world, so much war, so much abuse, so much bigotry, so many people hurting and struggling and no matter which voice any one uses to explain the pain, there is another voice who shoots that voice down with demeaning attitude.

In truth, there is not much I can see about this world that is worth living.  And I read that line and realize just how unhealthy that sounds too.  So I am going to take a vacation, or move away…...I remember watching Mrs. Lee standing on top of the airport in Seoul, Korea waving to our plane when it left for the States.  She was all dressed up in a white and pastel dress like a princess or angel, the only one standing on top of that airport roof all alone and I watched until the angle of the plane took her from our view completely and I asked my dad “Will we ever see Mrs. Lee again?” and he answered, “No Honey, it’s very unlikely that we will ever come back here or that she could come to the United States”.  And then I cried but locked that vision of her forever in my mind.  Strange that the memory of her has never yellowed with age over all those decades….she is still an angel standing on that roof.

Anyway, I’m out of here.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 12 April 2012 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2897
Joined  2005-06-15

Is this solely from the experience of the child suffering from T18?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 12 April 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

“With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.”

Get some rest, Huli. We’ll be here when you’re feeling better.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 12 April 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

long face

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 13 April 2012 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

I hope you have a good, healing time away from us, Huli. I hope you can get back to us soon. smile

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

1 of 1