Happy Nawroz (New Year’s Day )  Lesotho,Tajikistan, Afghanistan
Posted: 24 April 2012 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16

Yay! Welcome back, Huli. smile

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 24 April 2012 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

I’m glad you’re feeling better (if a little poorer from all the shopping) after your break away from us, Huli. smile

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 24 April 2012 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Yeah but I have had (still have) LOTS of neat packages coming LOL!!!

On the other hand, a few epiphanies too like, folks my age are utterly BORING and bullies.  I learned that just because someone is your age does not make them a peer.  I’m learning where I feel most comfortable and the grass is certainly NOT always greener….it’s just been painted that way (I think that qualifies as a hoax?)

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 29 April 2012 08:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5539
Joined  2007-03-14

Happy Sunday everyone.  smile    I hope you all had a good weekend.  I would have but between work and the crappy wether it’s been dragging here.  I’m hoping that the weather clears up a bit before I get off shift.  It would be nice to be able to get out on the bike for a cruise without getting rained on.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 30 April 2012 03:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, I had a fantastic weekend. Weather could NOT be better. Spring in this area is amazing, especially once the pollen counts taper off.

My dad and stepmom showed up for an early birthday dinner, and we went to DeVere’s, the local Irish Pub. They’re nicely upscale, but not TOO fancy, with amazingly good food. Their Bread Pudding is astonishingly good, tasting like the offspring of cheesecake and a churro. Much talk and discussion on issues of the day was had.

Still, I did have a moment where I felt very old - I realized my birthday was this Thursday and gave a long sigh at that… then realized what I had just done, and sighed again.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 30 April 2012 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

a VERY LATE Happy Birthday Robin!

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 30 April 2012 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

So… 363* days late? Well, thanks! You’ll forgive me if I pass on any similarly-belated cake.

*leap year

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 30 April 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

What if it’s fruit-cake (that stuff lasts for years)?

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 30 April 2012 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
Robin Bobcat - 30 April 2012 06:46 AM

So… 363* days late? Well, thanks! You’ll forgive me if I pass on any similarly-belated cake.

*leap year

And I’m NEVER going to live this down….............. on the other hand, Sharruma believed I was right on ...

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Aww.. It’s ok. Here, have some cake?

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
Robin Bobcat - 30 April 2012 12:32 PM

Aww.. It’s ok. Here, have some cake?

.........mfff…....................what kind is it?

Signature 

7 of 8