2 of 3
]“Death” of “Amy Winehouse” alias “Lady Gaga” was an illuminati joke about the “Death” of “Osama Bin Laden” alias “Hussein Obama II” alias Barry Soeto
Posted: 02 March 2012 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

She thinks its also cute to cover ONE of her eyes in every picture taken of her - why? Because we all know that is an Illuminati symbol, with a history in pop culture long before GaGa ever showed up.

...except all the pictures used in that video?

Even painting each other’s features on their faces still didn’t make them look like the same person! LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 02 March 2012 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
LastProphet - 02 March 2012 09:10 AM

proving there is no gap in either “Gaga”‘s or “Winehouse”‘s teeth and how the gap in the teeth was digitally inserted in the videos.

You do realise that there may just possibly have been more than a couple of people to have seen these celebrities in person, right?  Where digitally altering their appearance is a tad more tricky?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 March 2012 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Accipiter - 02 March 2012 04:01 PM

proving there is no gap in either “Gaga”‘s or “Winehouse”‘s teeth and how the gap in the teeth was digitally inserted in the videos.

You do realise that there may just possibly have been more than a couple of people to have seen these celebrities in person, right?  Where digitally altering their appearance is a tad more tricky?

Oh, but that’s just it.. *nobody* meets those people in real life, because they don’t exist, they’re just things the Illuminati put up on the television for the masses…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 02 March 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

But this video that has not yet been removed is more than enough proof by showing how the faces overlap.

Yeah, Photoshop is pretty good like that.

Ear matching never fails, never. It is considered the same or more accurate than fingerprint.

I didn’t see any “ear-matching” in that video.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 03 March 2012 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Why don´t conspiracy sleuths use their brain grains for something usefull?
They all think they are oh so very smart, but can only come up with BS.

What a waste.
Get a life or get out.*

* And yes I mean that litterally…

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 03 March 2012 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2010-04-13
Unfairly Balanced - 03 March 2012 04:40 AM

Why don´t conspiracy sleuths use their brain grains for something usefull?
They all think they are oh so very smart, but can only come up with BS.

What a waste.
Get a life or get out.*

* And yes I mean that litterally…

Fair point! I wonder why such people find these paranoid delusions more attractive and emotionally rewarding than turning that investigative brain power towards traditional journalism.

Signature 

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C Clarke

Posted: 03 March 2012 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Or finding the cure for -insert your favourite disease-
Or work on better crops to feed the world.
Or whatever…

Instead they rather attack those who really try to find solutions.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 03 March 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, see the problem is that these people often *cannot* function normally. A lot of them suffer from Apophenia, which basically causes them to think unconnected things are really connected. To the average person, such faulty connections are easily dismissed as absurd, but for sufferers, they look at the ‘links’ between things, and wonder why nobody else sees them, even though it’s clear as day to them. This leads into several behaviors that we have seen from the conspiracy nuts that lurk here.

They often think that people just need to *see* the connection, to have it pointed out to them, and they will understand. “See? It’s a squirrel? And here’s a firetruck! Now do you believe?”

This same set of faulty connections also applies to their verbal skills, resulting in bizarrely-constructed sentences. Words have warped meanings for them. “Don’t doubting because the Illuminati unlearn!”

Of course, after enough people point out that theyr’e the only ones who see the connections, they develop this messianic need to inform everyone. “The Iluminati kill everyone who reveal their secrets, but I am posting to every single message board I can find!”

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 19 March 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2006-12-06

“The Iluminati kill everyone who reveal their secrets, but I am posting to every single message board I can find!”

Which strengthens their believe they are on a mission even more, they need to get it out in the open before whoever is chasing them catches up.

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 20 March 2012 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

“The Iluminati kill everyone who reveal their secrets, but I am posting to every single message board I can find!”

I have never killed any one of them.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 21 March 2012 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21
Unfairly Balanced - 20 March 2012 02:08 PM

I have never killed any one of them.

hmmm

shut eye

Going back to what Robin brought up…... Having lived with someone with such thought processes for several years, I can attest that they also seem to live in their own little reality bubble.  They truly believe that what they think is happening/has happened to them and in the world is absolutely true.  They can have their actions recorded on video and yet when they say something odd happened (“The town mayor and four of his friends had me over for dinner Tuesday night.”)the will stick to that belief even when shown the evidence that there was NO WAY such a thing could have happened. (They were in a hospital ward 500 miles away that entire week.)

They will merely ‘invent’ reasons why your evidence must be faulty.

The truly scary thing is that these people can be utterly convincing to a newcomer because the newcomer senses that the ill person believes whole-heartedly in what they are saying.  Superficially, they appear to be warm, rational, normal people.  If the newcomer only has a casual contact with the person, it can be some time (if ever) before they start to notice the little signs that something is “not quite right.”  gulp

I won’t go in to how they begin to invent persecutors in order to explain missing evidence of what they are saying… shut eye

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

2 of 3