1 of 1
President Obama has been to Mars
Posted: 31 December 2011 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5538
Joined  2007-03-14

Apparently the president of the US has been to Mars as a result of training he took in the early 80’s.  I think I might need to double layer the tinfoil hat for this one.

Mars visitors Basiago and Stillings confirm Barack Obama traveled to Mars
By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

Two former participants in the CIA’s Mars visitation program of the early 1980’s have confirmed that U.S. President Barack H. Obama was enrolled in their Mars training class in 1980 and was among the young Americans from the program who they later encountered on the Martian surface after reaching Mars via “jump room.”

Andrew D. Basiago, 50, a lawyer in Washington State who served in DARPA’s time travel program Project Pegasus in the 1970’s, and fellow chrononaut William B. Stillings, 44, who was tapped by the Mars program for his technical genius, have publicly confirmed that Obama was enrolled in their Mars training class in 1980 and that each later encountered Obama during visits to rudimentary U.S. facilities on Mars that took place from 1981 to 1983.

Their astonishing revelations provide a new dimension to the controversy surrounding President Obama’s background and pose the possibility that it is an elaborate ruse to conceal Obama’s participation as a young man in the U.S. secret space program.

Full article here

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 31 December 2011 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Translation:

Loonies say something crazy

wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 03 January 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21

It all makes perfect sense when you realize how important Mars is to the Alternative-3 program.

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

Posted: 04 January 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Ok. It´s getting serious now.
It´s official. No more denying.

See link:
White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

However for now it´s a bit of waiting till someone demands all of Obama´s custom declarations.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

1 of 1