5 of 8
Happy New Year - 2012 is Finally Here!
Posted: 12 January 2012 05:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Chocolate plus booze = some nasty results if it comes back out the way it went in! Cadbury’s used to do a fortified chocolate drink, but not sure if it is still available.

Posted: 12 January 2012 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Oooh, I remember Cadbury’s Chocolate Liqueur…I haven’t seen it in ages (not that I’ve been actively looking for it).

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 12 January 2012 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Masterdark welcome to the forum!.................the google images of chocolate liqueurs though is like…...okay now I’m sick!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 12 January 2012 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16

Is Huli replying to spammers again?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 13 January 2012 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Yes, she is. smile

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 13 January 2012 04:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

I’m a trained ‘greeter’ and I don’t discriminate?

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 15 January 2012 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

I’m back! Posted a hoax.

This forum ain’t as active as it used to be, huh?

I’ve posted a hoax that guarantees hits. Seriously. The only other sites that have info about Agapito Flores mainly SUPPORT it as true and most are from the philippines. If you guys can denounce it (Which i’ve done before) and get it on the main site, it might just appear on the first page of google (Should anyone search Agapito Flores)

Sorry if I don’t make sense, I’m sleepy and tired. I’ll reply later (hopefully more coherent and sensible.)

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 15 January 2012 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9102
Joined  2008-03-02

Hey, Silver.  smile  Long time, no see.

Yeah, it’s a bit quieter than it used to be, partly because a lot of the regulars have gone over to Facebook, and partly because we can’t see who’s online here anymore.  That bit is because of a bug at the server’s end though, and not something Alex can fix.  Hopefully the folks over there at the server will get it fixed soon!  I don’t like the forum looking so lonely. downer

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 15 January 2012 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Hey Silver! Long time no see! Yeah, we get Floro himself posting here from time to time. Honestly, there’s not that much we could say here that would more adequately counter his position than his own brain dribblings, so we keep him around for comedy value.

Anyway, I’m still here at Further Confusion, having a marvellous time. Mostly socializing and such - I’ve been in the fandom long enough that I have most of the ‘merch’ I need or want, and the panels haven’t anything new, really.. with some exceptions - I will be going to the Bronies panel.
The Klingon party(s) was a good time. The other room parties had issues with crappy booze, door controls, and serving folks who had no idea how to handle heavy alcohol. The YuJ I brought proved to be a great hit, with an almost universal ‘ooh, that’s yummy’ reaction. Three liters seems to be the correct amount for our convention, though more may be needed for next year. Once again, here it is early Sunday and I’m thinking that I could go home now and have a perfectly fine con experience… and there’s still two days left! Amusingly, the convention center is also hosting a girl’s volleyball tournament, so there’s a certain amount of bewilderment where the two events overlap…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 15 January 2012 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Oh, and Huli? My chocolate/vodka YuJ is indistinguishable in appearance from chocolate milk, and is rather tasty. The way to dscribe it is ‘MMmm.. chocolate.. Oooh.. Vodka.’ It’s a very WARM shot…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 16 January 2012 05:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

So Robin, ‘hot chocolate’ !? 

Silver where exactly have you been and gosh it’s good to see you post again!

Signature 

5 of 8