1 of 1
Michael Jackson
Posted: 03 December 2011 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-03

Do you think Michael jackson faked his death?

If you do..please share your thoughts why

Posted: 03 December 2011 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2899
Joined  2005-06-15

No. I have no reason to think he faked his death.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 03 December 2011 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-03
Peter - 03 December 2011 08:00 PM

No. I have no reason to think he faked his death.

Thankyou for your answer

Posted: 07 December 2011 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Just another illuminati cover-up. They removed him from the scene in order to put a smoke-screen over his involvement in 9-11, and to hide that he killed John Lennon along with the second shooter at the grassy knoll. No wait: that was Tupac. Or Elvis. Or John Denver. Or James Dean. Well, one of them must at least be involved.  It is also too coincidental that the deaths of Elvis and Jackson are both said to be due to drug overdosis prescribed by their docters. Two highly iconic pop-stars who influenced whole generations, dying this same way. In the native American Quáchqopotle calendar of central Bolivia, the two deaths are moreover exactly 23856 Chipíqrue apart - that cannot be coincidence. After all, Elvis was partly native American, so the NWO put in this date-wise reference as a cruel joke. Dr Nichopoulos and Dr Murray are convenient scapegoats for their deaths - in fact they are one and the same person, and a CIA shill taking the blame. No, both Elvis and Jackson - some even say they are the same person in reality - were experiments from the secret military government in getting control over young people. This is why they killed Lennon - he had gone rogue, even going so far as to kill his handler Paul (who was replaced with an imposter by the NWO to thwarth Lennon’s plan) and then spread his message running counter to the NWO/Illuminati’s plans for total control of the populace through popular music. Remember: “Imagine there’s no religion…”?!!! Religion is one of the main instruments of control of the NWO and the secret World government! They couldn’t have their operative-gone-roque spread such things! So they killed him. Yoko did it, actually. Hickley was just a shill, just like Lee Harvey Oswald. You really don’t believe a person can be named Yoko Ono right? Yoko Ono - Yoke One - Joke One ?! Jackson’s time was up, young people were looking up to other personalities now, so Jackson was removed and reinvented as Justin Bieber. Bieber - Bubbles…that is uncanningly similar, you see. Bieber even looks like a monkey.

Of course, I have no proof of this whatsoever, but that is because the gub’ment hid it and has the media in their pockets. We who are not the sheeple following the propaganda fed to us by the NWO controlled media, however clearly poke through that smoke screen…

It is all plain there you see, if you just are willing to question things a bit more and look deeper…..: for example, where did the plane of John Denver go? Was it *his* plane that crashed into the Pentagon? That hole is much too small for a Boeing - it fits a Cessna. “Take me home, Country Roads, West Virginia..” - exactly the route flight 93 and the one that crashed into the Pentagon took. More cruel jokes by means of hidden hints by the NWO, and evidence they planned well ahead.

Now if you excuse me, I need to take my meds….

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 12 December 2011 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10
LaMa - 07 December 2011 07:13 AM

Just another illuminati cover-up. They removed him from the scene in order to put a smoke-screen over his involvement in 9-11, and to hide that he killed John Lennon along with the second shooter at the grassy knoll. No wait: that was Tupac. Or Elvis. Or John Denver. Or James Dean. Well, one of them must at least be involved.  It is also too coincidental that the deaths of Elvis and Jackson are both said to be due to drug overdosis prescribed by their docters. Two highly iconic pop-stars who influenced whole generations, dying this same way. In the native American Quáchqopotle calendar of central Bolivia, the two deaths are moreover exactly 23856 Chipíqrue apart - that cannot be coincidence. After all, Elvis was partly native American, so the NWO put in this date-wise reference as a cruel joke. Dr Nichopoulos and Dr Murray are convenient scapegoats for their deaths - in fact they are one and the same person, and a CIA shill taking the blame. No, both Elvis and Jackson - some even say they are the same person in reality - were experiments from the secret military government in getting control over young people. This is why they killed Lennon - he had gone rogue, even going so far as to kill his handler Paul (who was replaced with an imposter by the NWO to thwarth Lennon’s plan) and then spread his message running counter to the NWO/Illuminati’s plans for total control of the populace through popular music. Remember: “Imagine there’s no religion…”?!!! Religion is one of the main instruments of control of the NWO and the secret World government! They couldn’t have their operative-gone-roque spread such things! So they killed him. Yoko did it, actually. Hickley was just a shill, just like Lee Harvey Oswald. You really don’t believe a person can be named Yoko Ono right? Yoko Ono - Yoke One - Joke One ?! Jackson’s time was up, young people were looking up to other personalities now, so Jackson was removed and reinvented as Justin Bieber. Bieber - Bubbles…that is uncanningly similar, you see. Bieber even looks like a monkey.

Of course, I have no proof of this whatsoever, but that is because the gub’ment hid it and has the media in their pockets. We who are not the sheeple following the propaganda fed to us by the NWO controlled media, however clearly poke through that smoke screen…

It is all plain there you see, if you just are willing to question things a bit more and look deeper…..: for example, where did the plane of John Denver go? Was it *his* plane that crashed into the Pentagon? That hole is much too small for a Boeing - it fits a Cessna. “Take me home, Country Roads, West Virginia..” - exactly the route flight 93 and the one that crashed into the Pentagon took. More cruel jokes by means of hidden hints by the NWO, and evidence they planned well ahead.

QFT

Posted: 12 December 2011 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

LaMa - LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

1 of 1