1 of 1
This Jim Morrison thing has to stop
Posted: 29 November 2011 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-11-29

Again, it keeps coming up: did he fake his death or not? Was he part of some grand CIA/MK/Ultra mind control experiment? Was he an agent? Is he living as a cowboy in Oregon? I highly doubt it. But those of who attest to this fact, are trying to pull the wool over our eyes, clearly Bill Loyer a.k.a. Jim Morrison formerly of the Doors, must be. After all he is 5’8”,has 7 kids, is a brick layer and can ride a horse, so he must be. And then there’s JLizard and David Logan both whom have taken this myth to higher ground as it were. The real Jim Morrison,may be deceased, but as in any myth, it seems the legend will go on. Unless of course, Jimbo did indeed fake his death and is out there probably pushing a shopping cart down some back allery, searching for used cigarette butts and rambling the words to his long forgotten poetry.

Poor Jim, we hardly knew ye.

Posted: 30 November 2011 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Had you not made this post, then I wouldn’t have been aware that there was any conspiracy theory surrounding him. Perhaps you should take your own advice and stop posting about it yourself? I’ve never heard of the people you mention, but it would appear that you are continuing the conspiracy by posting about it.

Posted: 30 November 2011 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

Mr R, I’m disappointed in you!  As part of your membership of MoH, you’re required to read the whole site. wink

If you had, you might have known that we’ve got a thread on the main site about this…we had to close commenting on it as things devolved into a general mud-slinging brawl (I think).

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 30 November 2011 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Smerk - 30 November 2011 04:46 AM

Mr R, I’m disappointed in you!  As part of your membership of MoH, you’re required to read the whole site. wink

At the very least, you ought to have the old thread about a certain patch memorised.  Yep.

The “Search” function here in this forumy part of the website doesn’t work right now, due to some wierdness with the new software upgrade.  If you want to search for a topic, though, you can still do it through the home page.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 01 December 2011 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I’m pretty certain just about *every* dead celebrity (and in the case of Paul, still living) has had some fans/detractors clinging to the ‘they aren’t dead, they faked their death’ concept.

It actually amazes me that Michael Jackson’s death seems to have been universally accepted without question, given his mysterious and quirky nature combined with the passionate nature of both his fans and detractors.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 December 2011 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

You want a undead MJ? You´ll get a undead MJ.
There you go.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 01 December 2011 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Unfairly Balanced - 01 December 2011 04:45 AM

There you go.

Ah, ok.. still, nothing like the serious work put into it by some of the other death-conspiracies.

Here I thought you were gonna link to the Thriller video. Or its extremely wacky Bollywood version.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 December 2011 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

A Bollywood Thriller should do it… or a
tattoo.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 01 December 2011 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15032
Joined  2006-08-16
Robin Bobcat - 01 December 2011 07:17 AM
Unfairly Balanced - 01 December 2011 04:45 AM

There you go.

Ah, ok.. still, nothing like the serious work put into it by some of the other death-conspiracies.

Here I thought you were gonna link to the Thriller video. Or its extremely wacky Bollywood version.

I was going to say we had a couple threads on here about it. I could link to them, but it’s too much hassle for at work during lunch. So go to the mina page and search and you’ll find the MJ fake-death conspiracies already around here. wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

1 of 1