2 of 10
11. September 2001: Both Flight 77 and Flight 93 were shot down over the Atlantic Ocean ?
Posted: 30 April 2006 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

You have all the answers.  You realize you will be disappearing soon never to be seen again.  Your home is probably already bugged…....

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 30 April 2006 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
cansouth - 30 April 2006 11:19 AM

I believe the main reason for the war in Iraq is Israels security and expansion.

I believe the main reason is to secure access to oil resources.
It has nothing to do with Israel.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 30 April 2006 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5152
Joined  2005-01-27

Yeeaah Bebelicious has a point.
Beware of black choppers around your house, clicks on your phoneline. Only use cash. Grow a beard or shave it off if you have one and change your haircolor regulary. Use lots of different cars. Leave your home immediatly and start sleeping around in sleasy motels etc. Never contact your family and friends again.
You will die offcourse one day. If only of stress.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 April 2006 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

I am not a technical expert, but I believe it is possible to remote control Boeing planes.

http://www.911-strike.com/remote.htm

British aeronautical engineer Joe Vialls claims that all 757 and 767 aircraft are equipped with computerized remote flight control systems for the purposes of rescuing the planes from attempted hijackings.

Then why was there a need to shoot them down?

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 30 April 2006 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I believe Cansouth has been taken over by alien beings!  Or an English professor.  You have seem to masterd use of the English language since your last post, friend.  If you are who you say you are…  mwhhahahhaha. 

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/1098/

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 30 April 2006 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-03-10
LaMa - 30 April 2006 05:47 PM

Then why was there a need to shoot them down?

1. If the planes were over the Atlantic Ocean, the planes were out of course. None of the two planes were supposed to fly over the Atlantic Ocean.

2. Maybe the arab terrorists, who might have been on board, did never answer any calls from NORAD.

3. Maybe NORAD or Pentagon found out that the remote control systems were occupied or did not work.

Posted: 30 April 2006 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-03-10
LaMa - 30 April 2006 05:44 PM

In the north of Iraq there are water resources.
The water can be lead into Israel through one or more pipelines.

Posted: 30 April 2006 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
cansouth - 30 April 2006 07:16 PM

You can lead water to an Israeli, but you can’t make him drunk!

Posted: 30 April 2006 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
cansouth - 30 April 2006 07:16 PM
LaMa - 30 April 2006 05:44 PM

In the north of Iraq there are water resources.

yeaah right and those pipelines have to go through Syria and Libanon or through Jordan. Indeed all friendly toward Israel, specially for water from Iraq to Israel.
Have a good look at this very simple map.

http://www.alternative-learning.org/international/middleast.html

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 April 2006 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

And here is a nice pic of a remote controlled jet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CID_closeup_1.jpg

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 30 April 2006 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

1. I am not a technical expert, but I believe it is possible to remote control Boeing planes.

Yes, it is possible.  But taking over an aircraft by remote control is another matter.  Both aircraft were Boeing 757’s.  Boeing 757’s have two separate control systems, one computerised and one mechanical.  Any remote control system would be able to control the former, but not the latter.  And the mechanical system is designed to be able to over-ride the electronic system, so that if anything goes wrong with the computers the pilot can still fly the aircraft.  So you can’t force the airplanes into doing anything if the people in the cockpit don’t want it to do so.

2.  There seem to be no photos which clearly show Flight 77 in Pentagon nor Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. There are also no photos of the dead persons who were on board on neither of the two planes. So for the public the planes have “disappeared”.

If there are no photographs of a 757 in flight about to hit the Pentagon, there are also none of any other aircraft hitting it, or a missile.  So lack of photographic evidence doesn’t prove anything, especially if there is no photographic evidence of anything else happening instead.
There are, however, many eye-witness accounts of an airliner hitting the building.  Are they all part of some conspiracy, then?

And there wouldn’t be any photographs clearly showing Flight 77 in the Pentagon after the crash, as it would have been in lots of little pieces.  What do you expect after a crash like that, to have the whole intact jet sitting there on the lawn?  There were plenty of pictures of the pieces, though.

There were also plenty of pictures of the wreckage of Flight 93.

And of course they wouldn’t have shown pictures of the victims.  Could you imagine the uproar if some newspaper published images like that?

3.  One reason I believe it was Mossad who made the terror, is the war in Iraq. USA did not find any weapons of mass destruction and there were no evidence for ties between Saddam Hussein and Al-Qaida. I believe the main reason for the war in Iraq is Israels security and expansion.

Pure speculation.  And if a war was to be waged to benefit Israel, Syria would make a more sensible target than Iraq.  It’s a more immediate threat.

In order for this to have happened the way you’re saying, the following people would have to be involved in a huge conspiracy:

Dozens (at least) of air traffic controllers from across Ohio and Kentucky and Virginia and West Virginia and Maryland and Pennsylvania and New York and Delaware and New Jersey, plus anybody else who was in the room with them

The personel of all military radar stations

The pilots and any other crew members of all the jets, both those jets that fired and those that didn’t

The captains and much of the crews of the naval vessels

The pilots’ commanding officers, the armourers, the accountants, and other people who happened to be around when the jets returned

All the witnesses who saw the airplane hit the Pentagon

All the investigators and workers who were involved at the crash sites

All the people who were able to identify either their relatives’ remains, or else their personal belongings retrieved from the crash sites

Several hundred people in the government, including people at NORAD, the FAA, the President and his staff, the Department of Defense, etc.

All the people involved in making the fake wreckage, in creating the fake cell-phone calls from the airplanes, the fake funerals, the fake logs and records, and all the other fake things that would need to be manufactured and transported and placed

And those are just some of the people, and doesn’t even get into all the people overseas who would have to be involved, too

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

2 of 10