1 of 10
11. September 2001: Both Flight 77 and Flight 93 were shot down over the Atlantic Ocean ?
Posted: 29 April 2006 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-03-10

Here is what I think happened the 11.9.2001:

There were five planes remote controlled by Israels secret service organisation Mossad. NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command)  managed to shoot down two of the five planes. There were arab terrorists in each plane, but they did never control any of the planes, because Mossad controlled the planes by remote control, maybe by using a satellite.

1. Flight 11 hit one of the Twin Towers
2. Flight 175 hit the other Twin Tower
3. Pentagon was hit not by a passenger plane, but by a smaller plane, also this remote controlled. See picture under.

4. Both Flight 77 and Flight 93 were shot down over the Atlantic Ocean, and the planes disappeared in the ocean.

The goal for Flight 77 and Flight 93 were american navy ships in the Atlantic Ocean.

This to create a terror act which reminds of Pearl Harbor. The suicide pilot attack against Pentagon would also have reminded about Pearl Harbor.

Pearl Harbor illustration

One film about Pearl Harbor was released in May 2001. It could be a coincident, but it could also have been timed on purpose close to 11.9.2001, to help to create Pearl Harbor emotions for the US-citizens.

http://www.cinemasavvy.com/p/pearlharbormovie.html

Pearl Harbor Movie

Produced By: Jerry Bruckheimer Films & Touchstone Pictures

Release Date (US): May 21, 2001

President Bush sometimes, or often, compare 11.9.2001 with Pearl Harbor.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/02/bush.speech/
June 3, 2004

Bush made no mention of the election, instead reaching back to cast ongoing conflicts in historic terms. He compared the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, which precipitated U.S. involvement in World War II.

NORAD shot down both Flight 77 and Flight 93. Those two planes were the last passenger planes to end their travels, while the planes which hit Twin Towers were the first two planes. NORAD was not able to react quickly enough to the first two passenger planes, but NORAD had time to react against the two last passenger planes. 

If all five planes had hit their intended targets, then the Bush government would probably have admitted it, including that the Pentagon building was hit by a plane smaller than a Boeing passenger plane. But the government would still have blaimed arab terrorists, even if Bush knew all the planes were remote controlled.

If Flight 77 and Flight 93 were shot down over the Atlantic Ocean, then the persons on board were maybe still alive after the planes had hit the bottom of the ocean. The water could then slowly have entered and filled up the planes so the persons on board drowned.  Maybe some of the persons on board also paniced. With other words, a terrible death.

That could be the motive for Defence Minister Donald Rumsfeld and other persons in Pentagon to lie about what happened to Flight 77 and Flight 93. They want to spare the relatives and families to those who were on board, from a terrible truth. The lie is probably well meant.

A very good article about Flight 77:
http://judicial-inc.biz/Dov_Zakheim_Fl_77.htm

A very good website about 11.9.2001:
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/index.html

Posted: 29 April 2006 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Oh no, not another bout of 9/11 conspiracy looney…. sick

I believe it was not the Mossad, but the secret service of Monaco.
rolleyes

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 29 April 2006 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

You

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 29 April 2006 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2006-01-08

No more conspiracy theories…please?

Posted: 29 April 2006 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Since you didn’t give any evidence for any of that, Cansouth, that makes it harder for anybody to try to refute the evidence.  But if you really do believe all that stuff, then I doubt that any refutations would actually make any difference to you, anyway.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 April 2006 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2005-11-27

japan didn’t use kamikazes at Pearl Harbor

now really, if the government really had a big conspiracy, and you figured out the truth, wouldn’t the government just kill you so no one else can learn of their plans?

Signature 

Always remember, “Boss is just double SOB backwards”.

Posted: 29 April 2006 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

I also find it very hard to believe that anyone but terrorists commandeered the airliners.

For one, jetliners are not operable by remote control, kind of a bit of a flaw in the evidence.

Now, maybe they were Mossad terorists disguised to look like Arabs?  And the intent is to get us upset with Osama bin Laden and also send more support to Israel?

Gee, I suppose, because all things are possible.  But no evidence of same was presented, and I would have to wonder how you, cansouth, a private citizen, could be privy to that evidence.

But maybe so, I just doubt the hell out of it.

Now, perhaps, the Bush Administration had an idea of the plot, and deliberately failed to stop it, so it could then pursue its own agenda, if evidence were presented from a plausible source, I would give that theory a chance in my mind.

After all, there is a trememdous amount of belief that FDR knew of the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor , and let it happen so he could enter the war with popular support behind him.  For one, most of our up-to-date carriers and battleships and supporting vessels were out to sea at the time of the attack, and there is far more evidence that substantiates same.

Dan the Hysterical Historian

Posted: 30 April 2006 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

Remote-controlled planes?  Oh puh-lease! rolleyes

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 30 April 2006 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

Well Dan jr. actually you can fly a jetlinder remotely controlled. Remember that crash test years ago were they crash landed a Boeing 707 filled with dummies to test a new less explosive fuel. Takes a bit of rewiring and a few tons more of electronics etc. But hey, this is the Mossad so that shouldn

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 April 2006 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-04-30

I have always found it ironic that the day on which this terrible tragedy occured was 911.  That is the number you would (in USA)ring in case of emergencies and for assistance.

Posted: 30 April 2006 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, yes, they apparently planned it to be 911..

What I found interesting was that New York has one of those mini-lotteries, where one picks a three-digit number. It popped up with 911, shortly after the attacks, and *thousands* of people won fifty bucks. Strange bit of synchronicity, that.

In any case, I’ve always been amused by conspiracy theorists.. The thought that some yutz living in their parent’s basement is somehow able to pierce the veil of secrecy that would require hundreds, if not thousands, of people to keep quiet about to maintain…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 30 April 2006 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-03-10

I am not a technical expert, but I believe it is possible to remote control Boeing planes.

http://www.911-strike.com/remote.htm

British aeronautical engineer Joe Vialls claims that all 757 and 767 aircraft are equipped with computerized remote flight control systems for the purposes of rescuing the planes from attempted hijackings.

There seem to be no photos which clearly show Flight 77 in Pentagon nor Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. There are also no photos of the dead persons who were on board on neither of the two planes. So for the public the planes have “disappeared”.

Website abought Flight 77:
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77.html

Website about Flight 93:
http://killtown.911review.org/flight93.html

One reason I believe it was Mossad who made the terror, is the war in Iraq. USA did not find any weapons of mass destruction and there were no evidence for ties between Saddam Hussein and Al-Qaida. I believe the main reason for the war in Iraq is Israels security and expansion.
http://www.acurse.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=194#194

http://www.lpva.com/Archives/Editorial/Hugman/20050901.shtml

The 9/11 commission and Iraq Survey Group’s 2004 findings that Iraq’s WMD and ties to Al Qaeda were nonexistent were the final nails in the coffin. Some continued to support the war after that, but only by being in denial that it was based on lies.

(Author:Michael Hugman is a student at Virginia Tech and a member of the Libertarians at Virginia Tech.)

1 of 10