August 4th - Louis Armstrong’s Birthday
Posted: 29 August 2011 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

Time for a new signature, me thinks.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 29 August 2011 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

I usually have them all turned off, because I prefer not having all that extra text all over the screen.  I’ve noticed, though, that the new software seems to keep turning them back on again.  Either that, or you Mods sneak in and change my settings.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 August 2011 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

I’m sure Smerk would never do such a thing to you!

And if she wouldn’t do, I wouldn’t do it.

But it’s probably one of them new Mods.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 30 August 2011 05:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

It was the hackers, I’ll betcha. Hacking in, with their root access and their file-sharing softwarez…

... on a completely unrelated note, did you know Alex’s password is ‘Nessie4Evar’?

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 30 August 2011 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

What would I want Alex’s password for?  I’ve got access to pretty much everything as it is!

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 31 August 2011 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Oh my…it’s so nice to be able to read the Recent Comments on the main page and enjoy it!  No spam to remove at all!  Now just to tackle any lurky new members…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 31 August 2011 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Smerk - 31 August 2011 07:01 AM

Oh my…it’s so nice to be able to read the Recent Comments on the main page and enjoy it!  No spam to remove at all!  Now just to tackle any lurky new members…

Yay! Happy dragon!

Lemmie know if you feel nostalgic or anything, and I’ll post up links for handbags made from mexican luchidor masks or something…

... dang, that might actually be a pretty damn good idea. I may have to get the dustbunnies working on that.

Chief Linty? What’s our supply of luchidor masks like?

’,’,,’,’!

Umm… no, those are masks made FROM luchidors… totally different market, there. Also: ew.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 September 2011 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9103
Joined  2008-03-02

Time for a new thread, I think… smile

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

10 of 10