1 of 2
Moon Landing Hoax Remix
Posted: 23 July 2011 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Staging shows real commitment.

NASA got their shadows so damn spot on that even the Mythbusters were able to recreate them after a lot of years and made them say it was no hoax so the more efffort the more it is so.
*takes off his tinfoil hat*

[size=1](it

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 24 July 2011 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-07-24
Unfairly Balanced - 23 July 2011 10:47 PM

NASA got their shadows so damn spot on that even the Mythbusters were able to recreate them after a lot of years and made them say it was no hoax so the more efffort the more it is so.

[size=1](it

Posted: 25 July 2011 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-07-24
Howitzer - 25 July 2011 01:34 AM

[size=1](it

Posted: 25 July 2011 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

This thread is getting weirder by the second.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 27 July 2011 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

[size=1](it

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 27 July 2011 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2010-03-21

The moon landing has everything to do with Norway. The Freemasons nuked the Van Allen belt to prevent the Illuminati from setting up a colony with the Greys but in doing so they angered Atlantis, causing the merfolk to beam murder rays at Washington D.C. Recently the CIA was able to deflect the rays at Norway because of their puppet government’s inability to stop the release of the documentary Troll Hunters which could blow the lid on all the secret X-files.

Need proof?

DC’s murder rate has been high ever since the moon hoax.

The massacre happened after Troll Hunters was released in the US.

It also happened near the anniversary of the moon hoax.

You can’t argue with facts like that!

(Full maximum impact, please capitalize words at random and insert multiple exclamation points.)

Posted: 28 July 2011 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

The Van Allen radiation belts are a good starting point for why the moon landings were faked. Humans would need massive radiation protection to make it to the moon. The spaceships had virtually zero protection.

Nope.  This argument is so old and so bad, it’s been debunked decades ago.  It’s already been discussed a number of times on this very website.  It’s just wrong.  It would be nice if conspiracy theorists would bother to actually look at information, rather than simply repeating the exact same wrong claims decade after decade.

Biblethumper222222 - 25 July 2011 02:54 PM

Yes indeed. The rocks were petrified wood.

They would use pieces of petrified wood to fake moon rocks?  That would just be stupid.  And seeing as how a good bit of the moon rock was made available for public scrutiny and bears absolutely no resemblance to petrified wood, that makes your claim a little hard to support.

The Astro NOTS came back, resigned,

No, they didn’t.

never talked about it again,

Yes they did.  Often and repeatedly.  They even wrote books about it and went on television.

when asked about the moon, they said ‘lets talk about ‘MARS’ and hoofed Bart Sibrel in the butt for asking questions.

They forget we paid for the trips to the moon thru the radiation belt in tin jalopies and we get to ask questions. They are pre paid for.
Watch this
Moon…haha

You seem to be under a considerable number of mistaken ideas involving the moon missions and the astronauts.  In fact, your ideas are basically the exact opposite of reality.  Perhaps you should try reading a real book about them?  Such as one of the books that they themselves wrote, and that you seem to be totally unaware of?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 28 July 2011 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

The only astronaut I can think of who bares any resemblance to these claims is Neil Armstrong, simply because he did quickly retire and attempt to live quietly without all the celebrity.  But for every quiet Armstrong you had a very vocal and omnipresent Edgar Mitchell or Buzz Aldrin.  And if anybody was going to be blowing the lid off the ‘moon hoax’ conspiracy it would have been Mitchell.  He’s rather out there in his beliefs.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 28 July 2011 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Well, not all spaceprograms were fake!
Let

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 July 2011 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-07-24

This is a fake forum.
Blogged about.
Tres fake

Posted: 30 July 2011 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Yep.

But we harvested your ip-adress etc.
So thanks for your visit!

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 30 July 2011 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Biblethumper222222 - 30 July 2011 05:21 AM

This is a fake forum.
Blogged about.
Tres fake

That’s right.  It’s not really here.  You didn’t really post on it.  You don’t really exist.  Which, given Descartes’ famous quip, gives you some interesting food for non-thought.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 2