Crafty suggested I post some queries here that I’ve been posing on FB and actually, I do think that a good idea. I’m actually starting with the third query first but am going to pull the others here too.
Query: You are a child of a single parent/guardian.
1. Should you assume that guardian loves you? Has your best interests at heart?
2. Your guardian gives you a puppy so you won’t be alone.
3. You tend the puppy, feed it, nurture it, take it for walks, pet it, bathe it etc.
4. Several years go by and your puppy has become your best friend.
5. One night your guardian comes in and kills your puppy by now dog.
6. You ask why but no answer is forthcoming.
7. Several years go by and your guardian gives you a kitten so you won’t be alone.
8. You tend the kitten, feed it, nurture it, play with it etc.
9. Several years go by and your kitten has become your best friend.
10. One night your guardian comes in and kills your kitten/cat.
11. You ask why but no answer is forthcoming.
12. You’ve now lost two best friends and you are still under your guardian’s care.
How do you feel and how do you handle your life so far?