1 of 1
Audio or Video responses in threads
Posted: 31 May 2011 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2890
Joined  2005-06-15

Has anybody tried to leave a link to an audio or a video response (maybe on Youtube) to a thread on the MOH Forums? I just thought it might be a fun thing to try some time. Or would that be against the rules?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 31 May 2011 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
Peter - 31 May 2011 08:56 AM

Has anybody tried to leave a link to an audio or a video response (maybe on Youtube) to a thread on the MOH Forums? I just thought it might be a fun thing to try some time. Or would that be against the rules?

I guess it’d be the same as leaving a link.  A few years ago we decided to see what each of us sounded like and so quite a few of us recorded an audio and left links.  We also did my Curses story by using member voices and then I put them into the animated story which still resides on YouTube. 

I doubt we could do either and have them directly here though because there is not enough room permitted on this server.  Images are limited here and that’s also why our avatars (in the beginning a lot of our avatars were animated) had to be changed and Alex has them being made now from a different site that links here.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 31 May 2011 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2890
Joined  2005-06-15

OK. If I want to try it I’ll just leave it as a link.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

1 of 1