3 of 3
Reminder: Tomorrow (21 may 2011) is the end of the world
Posted: 24 May 2011 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

It seems to me that whatever this gentleman, his group and radio broadcast teach, suggest and perhaps fabricate are not part of any Christian theory though (except where the use of specific hail, memorized prayers, counted steps, counted beads, genuflecting etc. may be concerned since these do fall into the first quoted material).  However, if what they are doing DOES fall into the first as well as the second quoted material, then they are far from Christian (as far as I can see so this would be my opinion).

Religious practices  (if you cannot discern what the quoted material refers to, you need to click on the link)

..................a credulous belief or notion, not based on reason or knowledge…......................

commonly applied to beliefs and practices surrounding…..prophecy and spiritual beings, particularly the belief that future events can be foretold by specific unrelated prior events.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

........any of many systems, traditions or beliefs in a mystical or esoteric relationship between numbers and physical objects or living things.

...............Today, numerology is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts. [

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 25 June 2011 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14
luluxiu - 25 June 2011 06:14 AM

This does occur, it will be ready to suspect people involved say, ‘My God, we were wrong “, it will not loose or in the confidence of future predictions.

Huh??

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 25 June 2011 03:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29
gray - 25 June 2011 06:31 AM
luluxiu - 25 June 2011 06:14 AM

This does occur, it will be ready to suspect people involved say, ‘My God, we were wrong “, it will not loose or in the confidence of future predictions.

Huh??

Spam.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

3 of 3