1 of 1
Here we go: Conspiracy theories over Strauss-Kahn’s arrest
Posted: 18 May 2011 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Dominique Strauss-Kahn gave an unpublished interview only two weeks before his arrest in which he suggested he could imagine a scenario in which he might be set up for rape, it emerged on Monday.

Mr Strauss-Kahn remained in custody on Monday night facing charges of sexual assault on a New York hotel maid after he was dramatically arrested on a plane bound for Paris on Saturday.

While he has denied the charges, which include committing a criminal sexual act, attempted rape and unlawful imprisonment, conspiracy theories abounded in France yesterday following the publication of a curiously premonitory interview in Lib

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 18 May 2011 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2011-05-17

There are some valid suspicions to the case due to some irregularities of the arrest record by the New York City Police.  Struass-Kahn was working on an agenda to actually help the poor which has set him at odds with some very powerful people as you article aludes to.  Important post UB.  Unfortunately he has an eye for the ladies much like our former Governor of California which isn’t helping his case.  Just goes to show all people in positions of power need to watch their p’s and q’s and not make it easy for the opposition to take them down.

Posted: 18 May 2011 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Eh.. the guy’s got a seriously bad reputation. From what I understand, the IMF has a policy of making sure he is NEVER alone in an elevator with a female staffer. Ever.

If there’s a conspiracy, it’s likely from the other direction - the IMF realizing that the guy is a liability and an embarassment, decides to turn their backs long enough for him to go and do something stupid. Sure enough, he does, and it’s nobody’s fault but his own.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1