1 of 1
Quick round-up of Osama Bin Laden conspiracy theories
Posted: 10 May 2011 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Prince William and Kate Middleton got a heads up about the raid and thus postponed their honeymoon. Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA. He is not dead; no, wait

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 10 May 2011 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Ha-rumph.  Bin Laden’s death is no more real than Obama’s birth certificate.  wink

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 10 May 2011 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I am rather reminded of a political cartoon I saw.. Man in business suit, face obscured by a newspaper telling of Osama’s death but for a telltale toupee, muttering “I wanna see the death certificate.”

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 12 May 2011 06:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

“...he would then have been taken to where else but the only place on the planet where you can

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 12 May 2011 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Unfairly Balanced - 12 May 2011 10:42 AM

“...he would then have been taken to where else but the only place on the planet where you can

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 14 May 2011 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Oh lord. <_< Seriously? Osama is dead. I’m not American, but it seems that Obama’s ratings went UP. Nice, but I’m not so sure about his reelection. Just my opinion. Lots of people aren’t in to him now.

On Topic: According to Colbert: Radioactive Shark Osama is a probability now.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 14 May 2011 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

I trust Colbert.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 20 May 2011 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2011-05-17

Here is an interesting tidbit for this thread.  According to the French publication “La Monde” Osama was visited by CIA handlers when he was being treated at a US Army Hopsital in Dubai back in Jan of 2001 for kidney dialysis.  This may not seem much of a revelation since it was months before 9/11 until you realize at the time he was on the FBI’s most wanted list in connection with the 1st bombing of the WTC tower with the van loaded with explosives.  Seems “Our Boy”, Osama outlived his usefulness if he is indeed dead and not sitting in some undisclosed CIA safe house with Sadaam.  Sadaam had a lot of body doubles after all.

Posted: 20 May 2011 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Bulletdodger - 20 May 2011 08:24 PM

Here is an interesting tidbit for this thread.  According to the French publication “La Monde” Osama was visited by CIA handlers when he was being treated at a US Army Hopsital in Dubai back in Jan of 2001 for kidney dialysis.

Le Figaro, not La Monde; and July, not January.  And not an American military hospital.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 1