1 of 1
I’m ready for the zombie apocalypse
Posted: 30 April 2011 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

How can you resist a place like this when you know zombies are going to be wandering around and wanting to eat your tender flesh.
Zombie proof house

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 30 April 2011 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16

And I hope those doors, shutters and the drawbridge all operate manually. There’s no guarantee you’re going to have power by the time you realize you need to close them.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 01 May 2011 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2010-03-21

It’s unclear just how long power would last following a zombie apocalypse:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2165/when-the-zombies-take-over-how-long-till-the-electricity-fails

With a generator and solar panels, this house could probably last as long as it took the zombies to rot away (depending on controversial rate of zombie decay).

I overthink zombies way too much.

Posted: 01 May 2011 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
MG - 01 May 2011 10:04 PM

I overthink zombies way too much.

They can barely think at all, so it balances out.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 1