1 of 1
Pink Spring
Posted: 26 April 2011 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

FuzzyButt and I JUST got back from a walk.  It’s hot but breezy so I think he was more comfortable today than yesterday.  Still, I need to put a spray bottle of water with the stroller stuff.  When leaving our court and turning left the strong and beautiful fragrance of those deep-pink blossoming trees is intoxicating!  It’s like what I think Heaven would smell like if there was one!  It was so pretty seeing the wind lifting pink and white petals and tossing them like confetti.  A very beautiful day!

I’m reminded that unless I live to be a relic in the record books, I have fewer Springs to see, smell and feel than the rest of you.  I’d love to bottle it or be able to freeze those moments!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 26 April 2011 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

Ah.. sounds like you may have japanese cherry trees too? The town here is full of them, though they’re a smaller-petaled white variety. VERY lovely. And people wonder why the Sakura Cherry Blossom Festival is such a big deal in Japan…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1

‹‹ dogs/pets      Happy birthday, Acci! ››