Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-08-15

I don’t know how I feel about this…

Posted: 10 August 2011 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2011-06-01

It’s still the simple hoax in search of a straight answer.  I had the interview made with the prankster translated. In it, he gives a step-by-step account of how he made the fake alien.  Missing from his testimony : coloring the skin with red, blue and green.  And it’s not because of that part having been cut out from the video file. He goes directly from steps 1-2-3-4 to ‘Let’s shoot it’.
Even after having been visited and interrogated by those friendly russian policemen, the guy can’t help pull another one.  You can never trust a prankster, I guess.
I added the relevant translation to the website.

Posted: 16 November 2011 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

There’s been another “alien” found in Russia…photo of the critter available at the link.

It’s a chilling story from Russia - but is it true?

A Russian woman in the western city of Petrozavodsk claims to have found an alien creature’s corpse - and kept it in her fridge for two years.

The mysterious “lifeform” was reportedly kept by Marta Yegorovnam in her fridge, while she took five pictures to prove its existence, the Daily Mail newspaper reported.

According to the Sun, Miss Yegorovnam claims she heard a loud noise outside her home. She rushed outside to find “flaming wreckage and crumpled metal” from a crashed UFO. The extraterrestrial victim of this crash was allegedly nearby. Her reaction was to wrap the strange creature in plastic, and place it in her fridge.

The “body”, the third alien sighting in Russian in recent months, was reportedly retrieved by Miss Yegorovnam from a UFO crash site near her summer house in 2009, the Daily Mail said.

The “alien” is about 60cm long with a big head, two large eyes and looking like a cross between a fish and a humanoid.

Unexplained Mysteries website says two men arrived at her home a few days ago and confiscated the corpse for investigative purposes, claiming to be from the Karelian Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 17 November 2011 02:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Looks just like a fish.

4 of 4