1 of 4
Siberian alien
Posted: 20 April 2011 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Meet the Siberian alien

It’s worth a look - and nearly 1.5 million people have - but this video of what is claimed to be the body of an alien found in Siberia is said to be a fake.

The vision supposedly shows the frozen remains of a tiny alien creature discovered in the snow in the Irkutsk region of southern Siberia.

The apparent “alien discovery” has become a YouTube sensation since it appeared a few days ago.

But local reports say that police quickly put an end to the truth being out there in Siberia.

The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua.

Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

The chief editor of the local Kabansk-Info newspaper initially thought that it was the body of an infant in the video and alerted the police.

Officers investigated and identified the alleged author.

They went to his house and asked him about the infant’s body. The scared man reportedly showed a fake alien corpse. It was even painted in “alien colors”. Scolding is the only possible punishment for such a stunt as it cannot be considered a crime, the report says.

Video and photo at the linky.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 20 April 2011 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

That’s the best darned ckicken skin model I’VE ever seen…. gulp

*...Gets out tinfoil beanie and crate of Reese’s Pieces…* big surprise

I for one welcome our chicken skinned, miniature, overlords! surprised

*...Holds Reese’s Pieces in cupped palms over bowed head…* shut eye

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 21 April 2011 04:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2890
Joined  2005-06-15

It does look rather fake.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 24 April 2011 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5539
Joined  2007-03-14

Scolding is the only possible punishment for such a stunt as it cannot be considered a crime, the report says.

That’s the best line in the whole article.  LOL

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 02 May 2011 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-04-26

the skeptic in me is telling me that this one is a complete hoax

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16
strive101 - 02 May 2011 01:45 PM

the skeptic in me is telling me that this one is a complete hoax

Ya think?

The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua.

Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

Or did you mean that it being claimed as a hoax is a hoax?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 01 June 2011 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2011-06-01

The police work was seriously flawed, raised more questions than it answered and failed to conclusively explain the origin and nature of the artefact filmed in the snow.  This story belongs in the question mark category.

I gathered facts on my website http://www.vania1917.com

Posted: 02 June 2011 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-03-14

Ummm, no.  This story is right where it belongs.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 03 June 2011 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Just looked at Mr. Danton’s page.  Not bad. Lotsa pics and story links! cheese

Worth a gander if this subject interests you! grin

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 03 June 2011 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2011-06-01

>Ummm, no.  This story is right where it belongs.

Do you accept that

1) the object on the photo presented by the police on the 19th is the same as the object filmed on the snow ?

2) despite a “thorough investigation” (the police’s words) that led to the seizing of the figurine, the police somehow got the two wrong guys, hence the apparition of two different culprits a few days later ?

3) there’s no problems with the object seized described as having “noticeably dried out” whereas the object on the photo is wet ?

4)despite doing nothing more in front of the camera than poking holes in a small ball of modelling clay, Ivan Baturine conclusively demonstrated the skills to create the object in the snow ?

5) there’s nothing wrong with A.F. Hilal’s demeanor in front of the camera ?

Posted: 03 June 2011 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-03-14
JimmyDanton - 03 June 2011 10:02 PM

>Ummm, no.  This story is right where it belongs.

Do you accept that

1) the object on the photo presented by the police on the 19th is the same as the object filmed on the snow ?

Yes, just because they don’t look exactly the same doesn’t mean they are.  Lighting, background, camera angle, etc will all play a part in the picture.

2) despite a “thorough investigation” (the police’s words) that led to the seizing of the figurine, the police somehow got the two wrong guys, hence the apparition of two different culprits a few days later ?

And there is no possibility that the two people originally suspected were in on the stunt or willing to take credit for it at first?  This does happen, especially when there is a possiblity of getting their name in the papers.

3) there’s no problems with the object seized described as having “noticeably dried out” whereas the object on the photo is wet ?

It certainly looks pretty dried out in the pics, even the pics taken in the snow.  If it had been in the snow for any length of time in sub zero weather it probably would have frozen and not look dried at all.  I’ve seen a few dead animals while out hunting in winter and they don’t dry out like that.  The fact that the original looks dried to start with makes me think that it was made and placed there. 

4)despite doing nothing more in front of the camera than poking holes in a small ball of modelling clay, Ivan Baturine conclusively demonstrated the skills to create the object in the snow ?

I will agree somewhat on this count.  However the doesn’t dismiss the possibility that he does have the skills to do it.  I know people who are skilled enough to certainly do this.  A competent taxidermist could make a stuffed chicken skin look a lot more like an alien than you see in the pictures.

5) there’s nothing wrong with A.F. Hilal’s demeanor in front of the camera ?

Is there something right with it?  Could you elaborate on this?  Some people with years of experience get nervous in front of a camera.  Others put on a show.  Some seem like they have something to hide.  Maybe he just doesn’t like the idea of being filmed.  Everyone is different and without knowing the man I would not like to pass judgment on his demeanor. 

While the official story does seem to be a bit garbled that is not enough to make me think it’s an alien.  This is backwoods Russia.

Signature 

My blog
My Website

Posted: 03 June 2011 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
JimmyDanton - 03 June 2011 10:02 PM

Something can have been dessicated and still be damp on the outside from the external environment.  Look at photos of

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 4