1 of 2
Yuri GAGArin falling in capsule 1961 to Lady GAGA falling from piano 2011, 50 years to the day - no fan for the sh^$ to hit
Posted: 12 April 2011 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2011-04-04

NSFW!!

Yuri GAGArin falling in capsule 1961 to Lady GAGA falling from piano 2011, 50 years to the day - there is no fan for the sh*& to hit

GAGARIN was NEVER IN SPACE. GAGARIN was NEVER an “astronaut”, “cosmonaut”, “taikonaut” & Co. (1)

From Yuri GAGArin’s falling in his capsule 1961 (2) to Lady GAGA’s falling from her piano 2011, (3) 50 years later to the day, *** THERE IS no fan for the sh&*to hit *** because NOTHING escapes the famous FINAL LAWS. (4)

Since Last Prophet formulated the Laws of End Time Reductionism, we know where Gagarin really hit on April 12 1961 and Lady Gaga would hit 50 years later to the day, on April 12 2011.
“Coincidentally” the same day where Japan government declares Fukushima to be level 7 out of ... 7, while insisting that there is still a fan in site, one month after the whole world could see WTC 3 alias reactor 3 rising for a few seconds before collapsing the same way as WTC 1 and WTC 2 did, 10 years earlier.

Notes

(1) Yet, as explained long ago,  the credit for experiencing being inside a launched rocket, the only experience that comes close to being an astronaut, goes to the soviets. More precisely to the ONE and ONLY.
http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&site;=&source=hp&q=NAME+of+the+ONLY+“astronaut”+ever

(2) Yuri GAGArin’s capsule
poster replies;
there are indeed some problems with this story.
first of all, we have different photos from the landing capsule.

capsule in meadow:
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/atmosphaerenfahrt/04-01_Gagarin-gelogen-keine-kamera-d/05-Gagarins-angebliche-Landekapsel-im-gruenen1.jpg
capsule in snow:
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/atmosphaerenfahrt/04-01_Gagarin-gelogen-keine-kamera-d/09-Gagarins-angebliche-Landekapsel-im-schnee.jpg
more pics and infos here
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/atmosphaerenfahrt/04-01_Gagarin-fake-wrong-radio-transmission-no-camera-ENGL.html
In:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1442672/pg1

(3) LADY GAGA’s piano
April 12 - BREAKING: LADY GAGA FALLS OFF HER PIANO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjB8CLFwN8s

(4) As of today, as for the very last four years of Illuminati End Times, angelic Google returns the TRUTH as #1
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=Laws+of+End+Times
http://end-times-reductionism.blogspot.com/
Because in our TIMES nothing escapes its LAWS.

(5) Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant Reactor 3 explosion on March 14, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_N-wNFSGyQ
Angelic Google returns since 2006 the TRUTH as #1 for:
911 for dummies
—- or since March 23 2011 the TRUTH as #1 for:
WORLD’s LARGEST METROPOLIS NUKED

Posted: 12 April 2011 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Does a person really count as a prophet, though, when they totally mess up every prediction that they’ve made?  Even when they make the predictions after the fact?  Seems like more of an “End Times Wildly Inaccurate Guesser” than an “End Times Prophet”. . .

Give my regards to your fellows Kyoon and BigLieTechnique, by the way!  We miss them!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 12 April 2011 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16

Not sure where this got posted originally, but it’s here now. Enjoy.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 12 April 2011 10:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

I saw that exact same headline in the tabloids at the supermarket today. I knew there was something going on with Lady Gaga. That piano of hers always did seem rather shifty. *nods sagely*

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 13 April 2011 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
LastProphet - 12 April 2011 07:59 PM

Yuri GAGArin falling in capsule 1961 to Lady GAGA falling from piano 2011, 50 years to the day

April 10th (when Lady Gaga had her incident) is not April 12th (when Gagarin did his thing), believe it or not.  Your End Times Prophet apparently needs to learn how read dates.

Also. . .so what?

GAGARIN was NEVER IN SPACE. GAGARIN was NEVER an “astronaut”, “cosmonaut”, “taikonaut” & Co. (1)

From Yuri GAGArin’s falling in his capsule 1961 (2) to Lady GAGA’s falling from her piano 2011, (3) 50 years later to the day, *** THERE IS no fan for the shit to hit *** because NOTHING escapes the famous FINAL LAWS. (4)

Since Last Prophet formulated the Laws of End Time Reductionism, we know where Gagarin really hit on April 12 1961 and Lady Gaga would hit 50 years later to the day, on April 12 2011.

Still got those dates wrong.

“Coincidentally” the same day where Japan government declares Fukushima to be level 7 out of ... 7,

shut eye  Ummmm. . .that was April 11th.  11 does not equal either 10 or 12.  I see that your End Times Prophet is keeping up the standard of accuracy and truth that we all got to admire all those years ago when we first learned of his

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 13 April 2011 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
LastProphet - 12 April 2011 07:59 PM

Notes

(1) Yet, as explained long ago,  the credit for experiencing being inside a launched rocket, the only experience that comes close to being an astronaut, goes to the soviets. More precisely to the ONE and ONLY.
http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&site;=&source=hp&q=NAME+of+the+ONLY+“astronaut”+ever

From your link:

Signature 

Posted: 13 April 2011 02:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

You know even if these things had all happened on the day of the same month but on different years, so what?

There are only 365 days a year, 366 in a leap year

There are a lot of historical occurances that happen on aniversaries of other historical occurances. They have to, too many things have happened in the past for them all to have occurd on different days.

Besides news of some woman, Lady or otherwise falling off her piano is about as historically important as me stubbing my toe!

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 13 April 2011 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

‘Angelic Google’? Seriously? W.T.F.?

And claiming that only one person has been launched into orbit, ever? Buh. I can see faking one or two launches, maybe, but ALL of them? Why do conspiracy nutters feel it’s so utterly impossible for us to have landed on the moon/put a man into orbit/etc? You know, it’s ONLY the pinnacle of human achievement, and all… But still, claiming that it didn’t happen flies in the face of INCREDIBLE amounts of evidence, not to mention common sense. Not counting the hundreds of thousands of people working at space agencies, just keeping a conspiracy among just the astronauts would be incredibly difficult.

And for what gain? Why such an elaborate ruse? What could a presumably nigh-omnipotent global conspiracy group hope to gain with such a conspiracy? Why would they risk potential exposure to such an overwhelming degree, just to convince people that we’d sent someone to the Moon? Concealing some mind-shattering cosmic truth - the Earth is really banana-shaped, or there are fleets of flying saucers zipping around? Maybe they’re trying to impress everyone with how powerful and advanced they are - except that any group capable of a conspiracy on that level wouldn’t need to fake anything. Perhaps the Moon is really a lush, tropical paradise that the Illuminated Elites are hoping to colonize, leaving the rest of us behind to squabble over oil rights? No, it just doesn’t make *sense* for a conspiracy to pretend that a space launch happened when it didn’t.

Not that nutters worry about things like rationality or sense, mind you…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 13 April 2011 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10
Robin Bobcat - 13 April 2011 07:44 AM

the Earth is really banana-shaped

Quoted for truth.

Posted: 13 April 2011 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

The poster didn

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 13 April 2011 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

One of the Links from the post is fun to read anyhow! cheese

It details why the gregarin/soviet launches were probably faked 9and accepted by the US press and gov.) as well as sundry other ‘factoids’.  One of the issues brought up is the Italian brothers who were able to pick up the Soviet’s transmissions and caught some that might indicate crashed or abandoned capsules/astronauts. gulp  I’ve seen it covered elsewhere (skeptoid / forgottencosmonauts) but it is given an okay treatment on that link. Also, since the entry is written by someone not really familiar with English, it reads much like a translator edit! LOL

One of my favorite quotes:

(Highlighting mine)

6. The spiritual condition of the “SU” leadership and the KGB - and the spiritual condition of the media people
By this it can be determined that the spiritual condition of the “SU” leadership and in KGB is stuck at the fourth class level of primary school. The responsibles have drunk much Vodka and have eaten much meat as it seems so they have not even realized their retrogression.

Also the Western media people seem to be spiritually stuck at the fourth class level of primary school when critic analysts who present the data situation are always blamed to have a “conspiracy theory” in mind. Perhaps the stupid media could change to the fifth class level and drink more apple juice. Apple juice supports the intellectual power.

Good thing to know. Apple juice. Who knew?  cheese

*...Wanders off to find juice dispenser…*
LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 13 April 2011 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21
Robin Bobcat - 13 April 2011 07:44 AM

‘Angelic Google’? Seriously? W.T.F.?

And claiming that only one person has been launched into orbit, ever? Buh. I can see faking one or two launches, maybe, but ALL of them? Why do conspiracy nutters feel it’s so utterly impossible for us to have landed on the moon/put a man into orbit/etc? You know, it’s ONLY the pinnacle of human achievement, and all… But still, claiming that it didn’t happen flies in the face of INCREDIBLE amounts of evidence, not to mention common sense. Not counting the hundreds of thousands of people working at space agencies, just keeping a conspiracy among just the astronauts would be incredibly difficult.

I don’t think that this is what they are saying (in this case anyhow.)  So far, they are claiming that the first few “achievements” were faked under tight security in the USSR and were used as propaganda to ensure massive funding by both super-powers into the “space race”.  Subsequent launches were then used to ‘fill in’ the photographic record of the past.  And they do raise a few good points:

1. NO photos of Gagarin’s achievement.  the only photos to turn up showed him emerging from a copter in a flight/parachute suit. 

2.  The “capsule” just happened to land a few miles from G’s flight training field where he had been practicing air jumps right up until the launch.  It would have been relatively easy to just have g. wait there and come out to be ‘recovered’ when the time was right….

3. After all, Gagarin was actually recovered on that self-same field!

4.  The ‘flight’ wasn’t announced beforehand, and things said during the flight don’t match with reality.

5. the USSR had a habit of “disappearing” astronauts.  Many of the early “atmosphereic flight” (The authors refuse to call such low flights true “space flight”.) wink  pioneers in that country, were simply erased from all pictures and never mentioned again.  Even reputable scholars have discussed the possibility of failed launches/ killed in training pilots.

————————

Don’t get me wrong, the post/links are funny as all get out, but some of the ‘facts’ bring up interesting questions…. raspberry

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

1 of 2