1 of 1
Natalie Portman’s ‘inappropriate’ bottom covered up with a digital bikini in new film
Posted: 23 December 2010 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

With her slender figure and womanly curves, Natalie Portman’s gym-honed figure would be considered attractive by many.

But not by the bosses behind her latest movie Your Highness, who digitally covered up her bottom with a bikini after deciding it was ‘inappropriate’.

The original footage showed Natalie wearing a thong bikini beside a lake.

The trailer now shows the 29-year-old’s behind covered in a sensible pair of brown bikini bottoms.

The decision was made by Universal, who used their CGI skills to alter the scenes without having to reshoot them.

By the time the decision was made, the scenes had already been released in a trailer to promote the film, with Natalie’s behind winning plenty of column inches.

The change was spotted by a sharp-eyed reporter at Entertainment Weekly, and a source told the magazine the scene was altered so the Motion Picture Association Of American (MPAA) would approve the trailer for screening to ‘appropriate audiences’.

The film itself, rated R, will show the original, unaltered scenes when it is released next April.

Source (with censored/uncensored trailers and photos).

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 15 January 2011 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

seriously looks like something I don’t want to see

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 25 January 2011 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-01-25

LOL….

They shouldn’t have removed that….

That was so sexy and…..

Posted: 26 January 2011 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I don’t understand the purpose of a thong anyway.  I wouldn’t want to touch a bench or something where someone’s bare bottom was.  I mean, stuff comes outta there.  Ewewwww.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

1 of 1