UPDATE: More Proof.  Alligators are pussies
Posted: 14 November 2010 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

If you don

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 28 November 2010 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

Caiman are reputed to eat Jaguars, so I am guessing that this alligator was just plain not hungry.

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 27 May 2011 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

More proof:

Boy, 10, drags alligator home from canal

Florida wildlife officials say a 10-year-old boy dragged a nearly 6-foot alligator home from a nearby canal.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officers were called to the Rockledge home of Michael Dasher on Wednesday after the boy’s grandfather saw the alligator in the front yard.

Michael told the officers he had been fishing with friends when something big caught the hook and snapped the line. The boy said the alligator ran at him, so he started hitting it with sticks and jumped on its back.

Michael dragged the alligator home and suffered only minor scratches on his hands and arms. Wildlife officers measured the alligator at 5 feet 9 inches long.

The officers let Michael off with a stern talk but no charges. They’ll release the alligator back into the St. John’s River.

Source

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

1 of 1