Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15033
Joined  2006-08-16

xkcd: Dilution

Excellent, excellent, excellent.

And make sure you read the mouse-over text. smile

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 13 July 2010 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

LOL
I love xkcd.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 13 July 2010 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

Yes, always good for a smirk, even if I occasionally have to pop onto wikipedia for a few minutes to figure out what he’s talking about..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 14 July 2010 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  293
Joined  2005-09-11

Just imagine how gloriously drunk you’ll be if you dilute your vodka to D-30!

Signature 

This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!”

Some people are like slinkies: They don’t really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Posted: 14 July 2010 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21
eovti - 14 July 2010 07:14 AM

Just imagine how gloriously drunk you’ll be if you dilute your vodka to D-30!

I think I’ve been to that bar…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 14 July 2010 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

On the other hand, you could avoid being tipsy and hungover by simply drinking huge amount of alcohol!  Since it is in great quantities, it obviously will have a negligible impact on your body.  So don’t drink your vodka or whisky by the shot, drink it by the gallon!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 1