1 of 1
Invitation to HOax Analysis FUED
Posted: 20 June 2010 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-06-20

I was attracted here by Alex Boese’s book ‘The Museum of Hoaxes’ that I found at my local library.  I am looking at hoax info because of a certain internet hoax that has been perpetrated over the past few years. 

This hoax has taken place at Open Minds Forum.  This site was once a place where open minded individuals expressed interest in all things alien—UFOs, contact, sightings, etc.  There have been some big names in the exo/paranormal areas in attendance.  The website was in the main stream media several years ago for debunking a massive and complex internet hoax called ‘the Drones’.  THe Drones were covered on CNN, MSNBC, FOX… huge UFOs showing up in Capitola and Big Sur California.  OMF hired private investigators to find the locations, and eventually proved the pics to be a hoax.  It took down a few big names and supporters.  keywords: drones, CARET, saladfingers video, Chad and Raj.

Then came SERPO—oh boy.  And that was and obvious and blatant intelligence community false flag to gauge internet forums and the psychological behavior they illicit.  NSA< DIA

So OMF became the home for ethical UFO research,,,alot of good people and some real wackos.  The site is heavily moderated and subject to edits.  Just over two years ago—two brothers by the name of Clay and Shawn Pickering from NYC approach with a story.  They are ‘UFO researchers’ and want to tell a story.  Okay-I’m game for entertainment—shoot.

The story is Clay was approached by a USN Officer during Fleet Week in NYC.  Clay runs a bar in NYC and caters to Navy.  The story is that active yet covert USN Lt. Commander Richard Thielmann is a diplomatic attache to the UN with respect to Aliens.  He represents the USA and deals with Conformers—3 billion year old species of silicone based life in the form of 1000 degree, shape-shifting, super psychic intellivolved rocks.  They have a subminion race of reptilian wards.  He has gone to space with them and he has had modifications by/for them(???)

The reason the UN is involved is Earth is going to have a great near extinction event and the human race is in great peril.  They are going to help us survive but we must get the population down below 500 million…..worldwide.  Otherwise we will completely die out because we cannot survive long in space.  We have all seen this movie, read the book, yada yada yada ad nausium.  But this guy had credentials and claimed to be sanctioned to speak.  He was vetted and vouched for by some other ‘researchers’. He said a small contingent of USN/USG wanted disclosure of the truth to the public….... for you see they were making contact in 2017….like it or not.  Parking ships over cities.  And they wanted the Open Mind Forums to know about it.  Thousands of people were roped in. 

‘Source A’ gave weekly updates, Q&As;, tidbits of info to Clay and Shawn—who would weave a web of bits and ‘no comments’.  We learned of a complex and intricate super species and all the specific details.  This goes on for two plus years and some wild and exciting claims are made.  Then a disbeliever pegged ‘Source A’, the Pickerings went to ground…and some supporters dropped off the web to never defend the position.  Many OMF users were banned for questioning the story. 
keywords: Source A, Conformers, Richard Theilmann, UN meeting, ‘Terminated by the Borg’

Now the story has evolved into a war between two websites….OMF and AMKON.  Amkon is a censorship free uberforum of free speach.  OMF’s leadership have supported and maintain the story, while exiles at AMKON and Reality Uncovered have investigated the truth.  OMF seems to have developed a CULT mentality even against very damning evidence.  AMKON has gone on the attack and seeks discovery.
Turns out the LTCMDR is not who he said he was…..and now the ugly and sad truthiness is leaking out.  But the rabbits are on the run—come watch the blood sport of a hoax being deconstructed in real time!

This story is extreme and total paranoia and fraud in action.  It is insane and silly, fun and scary.  The people involved really will freak you out.

Posted: 20 June 2010 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

It’s always sad when “ugly and sad truthiness” leaks out…. downer

I’ll go to the sites and poke around a little. grin

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 21 June 2010 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-06-20

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-exopolitics-special-source-a-exposed/

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/263

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1209/liaising.php

get the spins.  Tell your pals.  Common sense must prevail!

Posted: 21 June 2010 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

Mmmmmmmm FUED
cheese

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

1 of 1