1 of 1
The Super Alien Hoax interesting email!!!!1
Posted: 09 April 2010 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-08

Hello all

I doubt I was alone in receiving this email. It includes a website link:

This website explains the unexplained. You may be aware of the Roswell incident that happened in New Mexico in 1947 and the testimonies of people like Bob Lazar, Walter Haut, Elias Benjamin, Glenn Dennis, Jesse Marcel, Frank Kaufmann, ect. What I am saying in easy to understand terms is that these people are all conspirators in some way. The fact is that the majority of information you know about aliens and ufo’s has been from the information provided by these people that I talk about here. The conspiracy is that they are trying to defeat racism by making you believe in a superior alien race. You see the non white races of man whether they admit it or not see the white man as being above them (superior to them), the thinking behind the conspiracy is if they an get the white man to conciously or sub conciously believe in a superior alien race that can quash any racist ideas or ambition he may have. They are trying to bring man together by making him believe in an outside threat. The start of this conspiracy begun with the start of the Roswell incident in June/July 1947, just over two years after World War Two ended. This was what the conspiracy was based on the horrors of racial supremacy seen in Europe (the Holocaust) commited by the Third Reich. Most Americans are quite patriotic and willing to serve their country especially if they have served in the military. I have decided to reveal the truth to the people because I know it is wrong to mislead, trick so many people. I believe the truth does not belong to any group of people or any one person, it belongs to us all. In this website I try to unravell the mysteries surrounding the Roswell incident and other apparently extraterrestrial activity.

http://thesuperalienhoax.angelfire.com/

I was interested in knowing what you people here though about this theory because I find it quite interesting. Let me know your thoughts.

Posted: 09 April 2010 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

I

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 09 April 2010 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

So… this isn’t at all your own website you’re trying to promote?

The conspiracy is that they are trying to defeat racism by making you believe in a superior alien race. You see the non white races of man whether they admit it or not see the white man as being above them (superior to them), the thinking behind the conspiracy is if they an get the white man to conciously or sub conciously believe in a superior alien race that can quash any racist ideas or ambition he may have.

LOL
I always enjoy the “whether they admit it or not” type of argument. That way, if ‘they’ don’t, ‘they’ still do. It’s a win all round!
LOL

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 12 April 2010 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Well, it didn’t work.

Posted: 12 April 2010 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

After reading the “theory” I find it is long on supposition, but short on facts/supporting evidence.  it all boils down to “They could have done so and so.”  Colour me not impressed. shut eye

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

1 of 1