1 of 1
Psychic fair cancelled
Posted: 03 April 2010 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  356
Joined  2004-11-10

This sign apparently is real and was seen in Atlanta. I couldn’t decide which category to put it in so it ended up here.

Signature 

Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment, you must also be right.
-Robert Park

Posted: 03 April 2010 08:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15032
Joined  2006-08-16

Well, I don’t see any surprised psychics in the picture, so they weren’t unforeseen circumstances to them. Probably just to some of the people at the facility where it was being held. You know, the non-psychics running the facility set up and catering and such. Some of the hotels were probably wondering why there weren’t any rooms getting booked for the event. wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 03 April 2010 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

So I guess one would have to assume that the psychics involved messed up everyone else’s schedules on purpose then. hmmm

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 04 April 2010 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  739
Joined  2006-12-06

I went to this psychic the other day. I knocked on the door and a voice said “Who is there?”

..Never mind…..

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 24 July 2010 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-07-24

With a title of “the little death” (‘le petit mort’; should actually be ‘la petite mort’?), this sign is obviously tongue-in-cheek.
I thought about offering a psychic fair with the following info: “You know where. You know when”.
On a more serious note, since I am an Intuitive myself: Thank God we only receive glimpses of possible futures. Those are quite real though.

Posted: 25 July 2010 06:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2899
Joined  2005-06-15
rev-uki - 24 July 2010 11:28 PM

With a title of “the little death” (‘le petit mort’; should actually be ‘la petite mort’?), this sign is obviously tongue-in-cheek.
I thought about offering a psychic fair with the following info: “You know where. You know when”.
On a more serious note, since I am an Intuitive myself: Thank God we only receive glimpses of possible futures. Those are quite real though.

Are you claiming to be psychic?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

1 of 1

‹‹ A Very Small Joke      Worst. Karaoke. EVER. ››