1 of 1
Marmaduke Trailer
Posted: 28 March 2010 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

It’s not even out and they are trashing it, but I think it looks like fun, and I don’t even have children.  But then I love Owen Wilson and William H. Macy.  And dogs.

Marmaduke the Movie

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 28 March 2010 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Owen Wilson’s kind of hit and miss with me. But I just hate the comic Marmaduke. For some reason comics (or anything) which center around “Ha ha, look at that character being obnoxious!” kind of grate me the wrong way…

I’m honestly wondering what they’ll be doing for a plot though. There’s nothing in the comics at all.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 29 March 2010 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

Owen Wilson’s more sort of a miss and miss with me.
I plan to avoid it.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 29 March 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2010-02-04

Why does Marmaduke talk in the movie?  Why do all the animals talk?  I guess the only thing that is the same from the comic strip is the name.

Posted: 31 March 2010 09:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
Madd Maxx - 29 March 2010 04:15 PM

Why does Marmaduke talk in the movie?  Why do all the animals talk?  I guess the only thing that is the same from the comic strip is the name.

Because without the dog talking, you have to set a movie around a large animal acting annoying without knowing what it’s thinking or why it’s acting the way it is. Which is one of the reasons I hate Marmaduke. I have my own dog with her own antics. smile

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

1 of 1