2 of 2
Mucoid Plaque:  Now Scamming You From The Inside out!!
Posted: 23 March 2010 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05
daveprime - 23 March 2010 05:33 PM

Steak, gravy and smashed taters have fiber, right? surprised

If you eat the napkin.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 23 March 2010 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21
Madd Maxx - 23 March 2010 08:41 PM

Peter, just about every morning I eat muesli mixed with vanilla yogurt.  Two-fold benefit, great taste and keeps you regular…if you know what I mean. wink

My fav breakfast is hot Grape Nuts Cereal with raisins…. When heated until it reaches a rolling boil, then allowed to sit and cool/thicken for a bit, it turns into a warm porridge very much like hot granola. snake

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 23 March 2010 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16
Madd Maxx - 23 March 2010 08:37 PM

What makes it worse N., at least to me, is that the people not only took pics of their “poo” but dug it out of the toilets and in some cases stretched it out or, in one pic, even put it in a colander. shut eye

Or just didn’t use a toilet to begin with?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 23 March 2010 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
N. - 23 March 2010 03:44 PM

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ONE WANT TO SHARE PICTURES OF THEIR LEAVINGS WITH THE WORLD!?!?!?!!

sick

For the good of humanity. We must be warned of the dangers of these pills.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 24 March 2010 02:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15
daveprime - 23 March 2010 11:42 PM
Madd Maxx - 23 March 2010 08:41 PM

Peter, just about every morning I eat muesli mixed with vanilla yogurt.  Two-fold benefit, great taste and keeps you regular…if you know what I mean. wink

My fav breakfast is hot Grape Nuts Cereal with raisins…. When heated until it reaches a rolling boil, then allowed to sit and cool/thicken for a bit, it turns into a warm porridge very much like hot granola. snake

That sounds nice. To be honest I mostly have muesli because it’s so quick and easy to make but when I’ve got more time I’ll have to try something different.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

2 of 2