1 of 1
The Big Bang Theory - Churck Lorre Vanity Cards…....
Posted: 20 March 2010 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I don’t watch sitcoms AT ALL, but this one caught me after just one episode (after seeing just a clip of it in a commercial).  Erik has been getting the DVDs of past episodes for us to watch since we missed all of the first seasons.  At the end of each there was a very quick screen that Erik was routinely passing over when the DVD finished but which I noticed in my very brief look at one, what appeared to have a very interesting opening line so I made him back up and let me see what it said. 

I don’t know if anyone else watches the show, OR if you do whether you’ve taken the time to read this very interesting, albeit dubious wits of wisdom but Erik finally found them online for me.  You can click on any of the numbers that show at the right of #280 (which I will paste here) to read some of these quirky little ditties: 

To the bottom right are some that are simply ‘imagery’
Chuck Lorre Productions The Official Vanity Card Archives

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #280

You know you’re getting old when… You throw your back out on the toilet. You shave your ears. Your second wife calls your first wife

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

1 of 1