1 of 1
The One “True Cause” of Disease….
Posted: 14 March 2010 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Since it seems most of the Alternative Medicine threads are placed in here, I decided to share something I found on the InterWebz today:

Alternative practitioners constantly claim that conventional medicine treats only symptoms while they treat underlying causes. They

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 15 March 2010 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

All I know is that when all my chakras are lined up I feel great.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 15 March 2010 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

That’s something that always puzzled me about folks such as that “Doctor” Malik we had here:  she’d go on and on about how conventional doctors only look at the surface symptoms, while homeopathic practitioners look at the underlying causes.  Yet all that homeopathy does is to look at the symptoms, match them up with symptoms in a big book, and then give a bottle of the designated “medicine” to the sick person.  Conventional doctors, on the other hand, go as far as analysing the DNA sequencing of bacteria taken from the patient.  It’s as though these people’s brains run on two totally different versions of reality simultaneously, and they don’t even realise it.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 1