1 of 1
HAARP and Haiti
Posted: 31 January 2010 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2009-03-13

Because, deep down you know its true…....... wink

Haiti, HAARP, and conspiracy theorists

“I like the idea that the New World Order is so powerful that it can cause the earth to tremble, but so inept that 1) It needs to resort to science fiction weaponry and disinformation disseminated via T-shirts to secure as militarily weak a target of conquest as Haiti, and 2) That though it hurls thunderbolts like Zeus, it has the eyesight of Mr. Magoo-it can’t distinguish one Caribbean island (Cuba)  from another.”

That part made me chuckle.

Posted: 01 February 2010 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

Wow. When the comments on the blog post refer to the “rainbow lady”, you know it’s a good topic! cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 01 February 2010 03:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

Hee hee… I love the Rainbow Lady.

For those unfamiliar, its a video clip from a few years back, with some woman screaming about how the government is putting stuff in water to make people gay, as evidenced by the fact that when she waters the lawn, there are rainbows in the sprinkler spray… yeah.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 February 2010 04:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

Here is the link, for anyone that missed it the first time around. cheese

It’s a bit….... out there.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you! hmmm  LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 02 February 2010 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

I like the song one guy posted a link to. XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzcCMKZY2u8

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 03 February 2010 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

thing that gets me is this: Why in the HELL would you use an earthquake machine on *Haiti*. It’s literally the poorest nation in the world. For the cost of an elaborate earthquake machine (and the expense of keeping it under wraps) you could *buy* the place three or four times over. I’m surprised that Gates, Trump or any of the other billionaires out there havent just shaved off a bit of their hideous fortunes to buy the place by nwo. Virginopolis, anyone?

“What? Why won’t it fire?”
“Budget interlock, sir. It won’t fire at anything worth less than the projected cost of destroying it.”
“So what now, we use rubber bands and paperclips?”
“I’m afraid it will only allow spitwads.”
(taken from Freefall, the webcomic)

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 03 February 2010 05:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5152
Joined  2005-01-27
Robin Bobcat - 03 February 2010 10:08 AM

thing that gets me is this: Why in the HELL would you use an earthquake machine on *Haiti*. It’s literally the poorest nation in the world.

Makes totally sense, you can

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 03 February 2010 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

I

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 02 September 2010 06:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5152
Joined  2005-01-27

Did we just got lectured?

*sigh*

BTW
HAARP is only evil when you put all the antennae next to your head. You know like those cancer growing cellphones you use daily…

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 02 September 2010 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

It’s a spammer, they’re just blathering. You really shouldn’t respond to them, since they usually have the ‘notify me if anyone responds to this’ box checked…

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2011 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2011-05-17

On a serious note Haarp has a classified purpose and it was not for weather control, (or earthquakes).  It’s probable true nature has to do with affecting the Ionosphere.  What they would likely have it do is scramble the programming of an incoming Nuke.  While this may seem a noble purpose we are mucking aound with forces we really don’t understand fully and it reminds me of the mythological destruction of Atlantis story where there were doing the same kind of idiocy.

1 of 1