1 of 2
Tupac caught on video alive?
Posted: 17 March 2006 05:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-03-17

Hello, I’m new here but not to the site smile

I found this video online the other day supposedly of Tupac Shakur late last year hanging out with the Outlawz on the parking lot of a studio. What do you think? Good hoax with a look-alike or the real thing?

http://www.tupacfans.com/alive_video.php

Posted: 17 March 2006 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

This looks to be carefully staged to me.  Certainly the folks being videoed played well to the camera.  I would not hold much stock on this being what it’s trying to suggest.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 17 March 2006 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-03-17

I’m not knowledgeable of the rap scene enough to recognize the others around ‘him’ but I am leaning toward it being a hoax too. Seems too sensational (but it would be!) The guy really does look like 2pac though. That’s the only thing that’s leaving a question mark in my head.

Posted: 17 March 2006 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

I thought it was too fuzzy to tell if it was him or not.  Plus - the man that flashed his gang sign new the camera was there.  He looked right at it…then turned around, and flashed his sh…sign.  I almost went blind, dawg.

If it was him - this could have been taken at any time in the past, and the intro filmed later.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 18 March 2006 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-03-17

Yes, but look at the cars…they ain’t no 96’ models.  I’m a portraitist too, and even though the image appears fuzzy, there is a moment when the guy turns toward the camera and whoever it is has got a very similar face.

Posted: 18 March 2006 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
Elea - 18 March 2006 05:59 AM

Yes, but look at the cars…they ain’t no 96’ models.  I’m a portraitist too, and even though the image appears fuzzy, there is a moment when the guy turns toward the camera and whoever it is has got a very similar face.

Other celebrities have been ‘sited’ by tape and film as well after purported demise:  Elvis Presley (constantly), President Kennedy, and a slew of others.  I wonder how many others might be listed?  Tribute bands often pride themselves in their ability to not only sound like, act like, but also look like (especially if you don’t look too closely) the member or members of the original.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 18 March 2006 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

A year ago or so I proposed an Elvis Sighting Report Page for this website. We could make one for other deceased celebitries as well. Interface it with a Google earth map, and there you go.

smile

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 19 March 2006 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
Elea - 18 March 2006 05:59 AM

I’ll have to check it out later - I can’t watch while I’m at work.  I didn’t even think of checking out the vehicles.  I was staring too hard at “Tupac”.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 25 February 2008 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-02-25

this video scares me.
\i mean, what if it’s true?

the video

Posted: 25 February 2008 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

So what if it is?  Why would that be a scary thing?

And we’ve already seen the video - it’s the same link already provided.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 25 February 2008 10:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

Scary? I take it you’re not a fan of rap.

Neither am I but I’m not scared of Tupac. Got my man Biggie behind me in case of gangland ruckus.

And I’ve seen Elvis. Here. There’s a fellow who walks around acting like Elvis, doing the moves, talking like him, hair style perfectly, with a black leather jacket and jewelled shades.

You’ve not lived until you’ve seen Glasgow Elvis buying a bridie out of Gregg’s Bakers and saying “Thank you vry much…”

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 26 February 2008 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Hmm.. I’ll trade you. We’ve just got a Foul Ol’ Ron impersonator, here. No joke. Has the muttering and stench down pat. He even gets handouts from local places to ‘go stand someplace else’.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 2