2 of 2
Keshe Space Foundation scam
Posted: 27 May 2010 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2009-08-30

lol i misread and thought it said kesha…the pop singer…!

Posted: 15 July 2010 10:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-01-27

I guess that Keshe fellow is a fraud and a liar. There is no sign of him on the net. He has disappeared from the net. I have been watching his forum for some time and he no longer posts on it. I guess he is tired of scamming the public and his conscience got the better of him. It seems that he ran away due to the valiant efforts of a scam baiter called Kumaran who baited him all over the net revealing his fraud. he went down really fast. What a coward.

Posted: 16 July 2010 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

more likely he’s bailing off to start a new scam someplace else, but hey, we can imagine we’ve won this one, at least.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 07 February 2011 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27

Keshe scam continues. Now he claims to have his technology stolen by the Canadians. Like they want his technology.

Posted: 07 February 2011 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, he didn’t specify *which* Canadians.. Moose are particularly fond of quack cures and MLM scams…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 07 February 2011 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

It’s the Canada geese.  Just look at them, and you can see how shifty they act.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 31 March 2011 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Ah yes.. the classic ‘easy/free energy source’ that has been stifled by ‘government/big business conspiracy’... Mind, you’ve combined it with the ‘I’m normally skeptical, but...’ boomerang.

Do you have ANY idea what having a source of cheap, safe, efficient energy would do? The country with it would become incredibly powerful, almost overnight. The company making them would make hideous amounts of money. Everyone would benefit. They would have to be utterly insane not to embrace such technology!

... if it worked.

Signature 

Posted: 01 December 2011 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27
Robin Bobcat - 31 March 2011 03:49 PM

Ah yes.. the classic ‘easy/free energy source’ that has been stifled by ‘government/big business conspiracy’... Mind, you’ve combined it with the ‘I’m normally skeptical, but...’ boomerang.

Do you have ANY idea what having a source of cheap, safe, efficient energy would do? The country with it would become incredibly powerful, almost overnight. The company making them would make hideous amounts of money. Everyone would benefit. They would have to be utterly insane not to embrace such technology!

... if it worked.

Mr Keshe failed another dem0onstration on November 26th. He claimed the police had taken his device. Typical excuse. Link is http://translate.google.lk/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.wanttoknow.nl/wetenschap/energie/keshe-in-het-evoluon-een-verslag/&ei=rt3WTpznH4_JrAfZnu28Dg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDEQ7gEwBDha&prev;=/search?q=keshe+Elektor+live+2011&start=90&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=582&prmd=imvns . This guy Keshe is comtinuing his scam. He is now selling a generator which nodody has seen. He says the government is suppressing him. This is a scam people. If he is being suppressed how can he sell the generator. Dont put down any money for his generator without seeing it first.

Posted: 02 December 2011 03:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Pft. To heck with ‘seeing it first’, try for ‘at all’. A LOT of the ‘free energy’ scammers out there have very clever methods for rigging demonstrations.

Signature 

Posted: 02 December 2011 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27
Robin Bobcat - 02 December 2011 03:30 AM

Pft. To heck with ‘seeing it first’, try for ‘at all’. A LOT of the ‘free energy’ scammers out there have very clever methods for rigging demonstrations.

Yeah I wanted to say Mr keshe has to allow his device to be tested by some reputable department probably the government. His theory is very wrong. He needs to allow other scientists to replicate his findings. The fact that he has not proves he is a fraud. His is nothing more than a scam.

Posted: 02 December 2011 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15

I suppose to be technical solar energy, wind energy and tidal energy are “free”. Although you still have to pay for the hardware etc.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

2 of 2