1 of 2
Keshe Space Foundation scam
Posted: 27 January 2010 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-01-27

Have you heard of this hoax/scam by a guy called mehran keshe. He claims he has developed an antigravity technology based on a new science he has discovered. It is a total fraud. Website is http://www.keshespace.com/ . He is selling tickets to the moon. Dont believe him. It is pure pseudoscience. It is pure BS.

Posted: 01 February 2010 03:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27

The Keshe scam goes on. He is planning to promote his scam in America. He is getting together publicity for that. Somebody please stop this man.

Posted: 01 February 2010 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Meh.. these things have a way of sorting themselves out. For one thing, all the OTHER crazy groups out there will try and discredit him. It sounds like his claims are too silly to be believed (though he’ll undoubtedly have a few, it happens).

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 February 2010 06:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  293
Joined  2005-09-11

I didn’t find any place on his site where he asks us to send money (unless we want him to fly us to the Moon), so maybe he actually believes this stuff.
Fruitcake, but an honest fruitcake?

Signature 

This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!”

Some people are like slinkies: They don’t really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Posted: 04 February 2010 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05
eovti - 04 February 2010 11:01 AM

I didn’t find any place on his site where he asks us to send money (unless we want him to fly us to the Moon), so maybe he actually believes this stuff.

Why do I suddenly miss Judge Floro?  Maybe if I think about him hard enough he’ll come online and give us an update.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 05 February 2010 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

yummmmm…. fruitcake

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 07 February 2010 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2899
Joined  2005-06-15
eovti - 04 February 2010 11:01 AM

There is actually a PayPal link when you click on the link for the “Moon Trip” page. It’s for a payment of 8,000 Euro.

Plus there is a page for the book he is selling, also using PayPal.

EDIT: He mustn’t have had those when you looked at it.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 07 February 2010 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2899
Joined  2005-06-15
Unfairly Balanced - 05 February 2010 10:13 AM

yummmmm…. fruitcake

I haven’t seen that in years. It’s making me hungry.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 07 February 2010 08:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27

The guy is just another one of those pseudoscientists making a scam against humainty. There are several of them out there. Searl is the grandfather of them all.  Some of them are dead like Hamel and a guy called mark Tomion with Archer Enterprises. They never demonstrate their devices for independent replication because they dont work. They come up with wacky theories. They are just ways to make money through fraudulent means. They are not scientists they are world class criminals and pseudoscientists .

Posted: 09 March 2010 03:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27

Now Keshe is selling a fake free energy generator which he claims produces energy out of thin air using CO2. Its a lie. He is trying to make use of the global warming problem to sell his technology. He will be selling it as a kit. Basically it dosent work. Its impossible just like his flying saucer. Beware.

Posted: 09 March 2010 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Darn, and I was just about to buy one of ‘em, too!  wink

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 May 2010 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-27

Keshe seems to have gone away. I knew he was a hoax. People should not buy his book as it is full of BS. He failed to do the promised demonstration. No proof. So hoax.

1 of 2