1 of 1
Reincarnated WWII pilot?
Posted: 23 December 2009 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  356
Joined  2004-11-10

CNN managed to find some guest hosts for Larry King’s show that are even dumber than Larry and this is what they came up with:

(Unfortunately you have to watch the commercial before the video but hang in there, it’s going to be worth it.)
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/12/23/lkl.reincarnation.cnn

Is it possible the parents really believe this or are they trying to profit from a gullible public? Notice the kid doesn’t say very much and watch for the strange look he gives his mother when she explains what has been happening. All the information it was claimed the kid revealed could easily have been found in historical references online or in a public library. I think this is just another version of the Balloon Boy hoax.

Signature 

Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment, you must also be right.
-Robert Park

Posted: 23 December 2009 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Yeah, this one has been receiving publicity for quite a while now.  I wonder how the kid is coping with growing up with this sort of attention.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 23 December 2009 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2009-12-22

hmmm…... definately inte’esting to say the least.  i don’t think its an entirely a credible story. there just seem to be just a few to many holes.

Signature 

“Silence! I kill you!” Achmed the dead terroist

Posted: 25 December 2009 11:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10732
Joined  2008-02-21

After watching the video, i am leaning more towards the parents using the kid for attention.  After all, they are the ones reading so much into a few nightmares that they SAY were dramatic and “unusual.”  And the kids’ preoccupation wouldn’t have anything to do with, say, SURROUNDING HIM WITH FRIKKIN’ AIRPLANE STUFF!!! mad

Apparently some parents live a bit MORE vicariously through their kids than others….. and i personally think that this is one of those cases. (Notice how it is the MOM that is excited abut the whole thing. the kid looks like he would rather be outside on the street having a hot dog or something.) wink

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

1 of 1