5 of 16
16th December - Is this one of the 12 Days of Christmas?
Posted: 20 December 2009 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Apparently the various retailers around here have all been foaming at the mouth, cursing the weather deities.  Oh well, any shoppers who would have been doing some last-minute buying this weekend are still going to be doing it, it will just be ever laster-minute and on a weekday.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 December 2009 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

Well so far I’ve managed to work my way thru 4 rice crispies squares, 2 nanaimo bars, 3 chocolate chip cookies, a rather large handful of almonds and pistachios and 2 very delicious chocolate marshmallow squares.  If people keep dropping in with goodies I’m going to gain about 50 lbs before I break for the holidays.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 20 December 2009 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29
gray - 20 December 2009 03:13 PM
Smerk - 20 December 2009 06:45 AM

I think you’re going to have to drag him kicking and screaming away from his job, first…

I can arrange that.  When you want to take delivery?  cheese

I’m free for the next two weeks if you send him to my home address…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 20 December 2009 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Chloroform will solve anything nowadays!
Be sure to bypass the philippine islands in delivery (as delivery ships and planes normally do nowadays). Customs here let ANYTHING pass through the country for a few dollars. I don’t know any country other than this that let’s human traffiking go relatively unpunished.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 20 December 2009 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16

Goodness, MM. I’m glad everything is okay and that the collarbone break was found.

And, Gray… Yeah. You just keep telling yourself that. The stores won’t be at all busy the days leading up to Christmas. Uh huh.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 21 December 2009 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

You know, if people have a problem with someone why can’t they tell them instead of telling everyone else?

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 21 December 2009 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
N E O - 21 December 2009 06:04 PM

You know, if people have a problem with someone why can’t they tell them instead of telling everyone else?

Because they’re asshats?

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 21 December 2009 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16

I know NEO’s not talking about me. I always tell him about the problems I have with him. (Though, to be fair, I tell everyone else, too. And those are usually exaggerated - just a little bit - for the fun of it.)

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 21 December 2009 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

I’m guessing someone pissed him off at work.  Feel free to strangle the offender.  We’ll all provide testimony as character witnesses.  smile

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 21 December 2009 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
gray - 21 December 2009 06:31 PM

We’ll all provide testimony as character witnesses.  smile

On behalf of the prosecution?

Signature 

Posted: 21 December 2009 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Yeah no, not at work.  Would you believe it is family?  I am starting to think we are just a social pariah, we should be removed from society, because family problems see to follow us around.
Really I am just sick of it, I don’t know what else to do or say.  I am sorry my kid is hard to take, but he/they are mine, and therefore related to you.  My kids are happy to sit around all day and have 4 square feet in their home where they are allowed to play.  They are going to get into stuff, and you can’t always be right there on top of them to stop their behavior.  A one year old gets into things, if yours didn’t, congratulations you have created a boring child.  to think we could have a relationship with you as family was too much, because as you say you will always choose your friends over us.  Anyway…

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

5 of 16